StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Just a Heads Up<< 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 >>Post Follow-up
EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31154
Ignore EWZuber
2/20/2004 1:16:08 PM

.COMP broke serious long term 1 Year TL Support this morning along with the 50 DMA. It will be interesting to see what happens when it tests the 50 DMA as resistance.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31157
Ignore EWZuber
2/20/2004 4:45:16 PM

XYBR broke TL Resistance on the hourly chart in the final hour of the session.
XYBR has held the 25 WK.MA as support on a Weekly closing basis and Weekly chart stochasticsis are a bit oversold @ 18 and todays action brought about a complete convergence of the stochastic fast and slow lines on Daily charts. Indicating the likelyhood of the start of a new accumulation phase in that time frame.
Picked up a bit at the TL break @ $1.73.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31167
Ignore EWZuber
2/22/2004 3:15:46 AM

TxTrapper
Happened to look at the WRLT chart tonight and it looks like it may be trying to bounce here at this Trendline Support @ $1.88.
It's now oversold on the Weekly chart.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31179
Ignore EWZuber
2/23/2004 4:04:04 AM

LWSN...Looking interesting. Bounced up off of the 25 WK.MA on Friday. It is overbought on Hourly chart now so will wait for a base, a break of TL Resistance to enter.

SUNW...looking strong. Will watch for a break of TL Res. here also. That is sitting at ~ $5.49 ( & falling ) right now on hourly chart. 2.5 Month TL. Suppoprt at $5.40 ( & rising steeply ). Seems to be resistance at $5.44 from the cycle high of 6/13.

SIRI...testing the 50 DMA as support. Will watch for same entry patterns. TL. Res. at about $2.89 on Hourly chart. SIRI has tested the 15 WK.MA as Support and was confirmed. Weekly chart Stochastics attempting to +xover. daily chart stochastics F & S lines have converged.

CHTR...worth watching for a bounce up off of 6 Month TL. Support @ $4.10 or a break of short term TL. Res. on Hourly chart @ $4.54.

NAVR...For a break of TL. Res. on Hourly chart @ $6.29.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31185
Ignore EWZuber
2/23/2004 8:41:25 PM

Every one of these stocks raised up to test resistance at their Trendlines and bounced down confirming the TL as resistance. So no entry has been offered.

NAVR broke TL Resistance temporarily but did not confirm it with a stochastic fast line cross above the slow line on the hourly chart. So there was no entry here either.

XYBR moved higher a bit but I had to deal with domestic situations this morning and returned to find that it had cratered late in the session. Fortunately I took the smallest test position so it's down only -$12.80.

Notice how .COMP has tanked after TL Support was violated on the daily chart.
.COMP bounced up off the 100 DMA today @ 2,000.
Below that we have the 25 WK.MA. @ ~ 1,956.
Since the NASDAQ is oversold on hourly charts and trying to start some accumulation I suspect we will see an intraday oversold bounce very soon, possibly tomorrow, to test resistance at the hourly chart TL or the 15 HR.MA.
Caution is in order, I suspect, and it seems a good policy to close any position on a break of TL Support in whatever charting time frame the trade was entered.
In other words, if the trade was entered on a break of TL Res. on the 5 min. chart then that is the charting time frame where the supporting TL needs to be drawn and watched for a break ( a sell signal ). I have found this will keep positions out of trouble with the exception of gaps down at the open.
JMHO

wallman
299 posts
msg #31186
Ignore wallman
2/23/2004 9:17:08 PM

ZUB, LWSN i've seen in the past as not that big a mover even on really good market days,NAVR to almost the same extent but i agree with you here,it does look real nice ,so i'll watch,SUNW i've always liked when oversold and really like here,CHTR oh yeah too,i'm really liking SVVS,like i said about AIRN a few weeks ago,one more bad day for it or red open for that matter and it's ready,i feel the same about TGAL and EMRG also....regards,Muddy

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31188
Ignore EWZuber
2/24/2004 3:02:49 PM

wallman
Take a look at NAVR today. Overall it has held up very well throughout this market sell off and today it broke TL Resistance and took off.

TMTA broke a 12 day TL Res. and took off too.

ASX has TL Support at $5.15 and is just about there. A big buyer at $5.22 has been holding it there for several hours today.

STEC tested a 1 Year TL. Support today and I suspect it may be forming a Morning Star Doji pattern on daily charts. It is extremely oversold on Weekly charts as i suspect many tech stocks are now.

I've got AIRN on a watch list and I'll check out the others you mentioned after the bell.

wallman
299 posts
msg #31191
Ignore wallman
2/24/2004 6:38:20 PM

ZUB ,another nice call on your part,NAVR did go fine,....no need to comment or even chart these but in case any of these have been on your watch these are the few that did close up today on my watch after another bad market day, TMTA FNSR NNPP BKYI CRUS ROXI MCLD FIBR TQNT,if we can get a market bounce these stocks could have some nice run in them seeing that most bottom fish stocks the last few days have been hit hard and these held well today,regards, Muddy

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31192
Ignore EWZuber
2/25/2004 12:45:42 AM

wallman
I've also got CRUS & FNSR on watch.
Bought a small position in FMDAY today @ $0.91 near the end of the session as it broke TL Res. This has been a hot one. It is looking pretty good, buying volume on the hourly chart is very good. I would really like to see it break and close above $0.95 tomorrow. Weekly chart stochastics are in distribution so I'm not expecting a lot from it just a quick in and then out on a break of TL support on hourly chart.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31212
Ignore EWZuber
2/26/2004 11:33:07 AM

Sold FMDAY @ $1.02 for +12%.
Looking at EMRG, waiting to see if it can break TL Resistance.
Still keeping an eye on FMDAY also for a reentry.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Just a Heads Up<< 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.