StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Market is starting a downward trend<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
DasKapital
36 posts
msg #28968
Ignore DasKapital
10/1/2003 10:52:03 AM

RE: Posting Charts

Charts with or without commentary may be posted at www.ttrader.com...
Signup is free, and requires no personal info...and is only necessary if
you intend to post charts or commentary...just browsing does not require
signup.

All posted charts are public, and can be viewed by scrolling to the bottom
of the screen and clicking on the My Charts link....Charts must be less than 100k in size, I think...

Commentary with chart links may be posted under the Technical Traders Sanctuary
on the main page.

Best regards,

Das

jthehut
124 posts
msg #28979
Ignore jthehut
10/1/2003 8:00:59 PM

I appreciate the suggestion DK.

Just a warning to all who go to the site...use anti-spyware software!!!
I don't know if this particular site runs spy-bots/spy-ware/etc. programming cookies, but MOST free sites do...how do you think they "make money" in this industry, when we're not charged?!? THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH, think about it, no one makes the program and runs it for free out of the goodness of their hearts. I'm not saying that it won't be the perfect place for our very learned colleague EWZuber to transmit info to us, but fore-warned is fore-told, I'm telling you MOST free sites run spy-ware on your computer (EVEN WITHOUT LOGGING INTO THE SITE, JUST GOING TO THE SITE GETS YOUR DATA ON FILE).
Please use "spy-sweeper" or any other anti-spyware program you can get free on the net, then usually charge a licence fee later. It's definitely worth it, trust me, you'd be surprised how much crap gets on your computer!!!

A concerned j-the-h

mika
131 posts
msg #28989
Ignore mika
10/2/2003 12:12:50 PM

Hi EWZuber,
I use a mac, so I'm not that familiar with what free software is available for winblows. But I'm sure there something out there you could find. Worse come to worse just use a p2p client to find what you need. :)

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Market is starting a downward trend<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.