StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · My chart stopped drawing many indicators I set in the Settings ?<< >>Post Follow-up
Longhaily
61 posts
msg #118075
Ignore Longhaily
2/5/2014 10:19:05 PM

Hi SF:

HELP !

I went into Settings to change a printed position of two of my indicators in there, basically just tried to switch printed position of 2 indicators, I tried to have a lower panel indicator to be printed on top of the other indicator and the other top indicator to be printed in the lower panel.

As it turned out after the written changes were done. Only a few indicators left actually printed in my chart ?
The remaining inceptors just disappeared ? including the 2 indicators I tried to switch printed positions in the chart.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #118080
2/6/2014 6:20:22 AM

Hi,

You had a syntax error in one of your chart draw commands. We added a missing parenthesis and everything appears to be working for you.

Regards,
StockFetcher.com Support

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · My chart stopped drawing many indicators I set in the Settings ?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.