StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!<< 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 105 >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #86306
Ignore TheRumpledOne
1/14/2010 5:20:43 PM

stratiG

I'm up and ready. TRO I'll be in Phoenix around April 4 for a week.
If you have time, we should meet for a beer. Is there going to be a
pirate meet up around that time?

===================================================

We could have a PIRATE GATHERING while you are in Arizona.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #86307
Ignore TheRumpledOne
1/14/2010 5:21:37 PM

stratiG

LOL. I didn't have any cows growing up, so I don't mind Milking.
===================================================

Are you trying to show that this works day after day?

stratiG
147 posts
msg #86381
Ignore stratiG
modified
1/15/2010 4:44:45 PM

PIRATE GATHERING, I'm in. I knew I was growing a goatee for something. I'll let you know the exact days I'll be there.

I didn't post the WYNN charts from yesterday and today on purpose. I didn't want everyone that didn't grow up with
cows to start coming to my house and milking mine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

stratiG
147 posts
msg #86382
Ignore stratiG
1/15/2010 4:56:30 PM

Are you trying to show that this works day after day?

Yes, I now your busy posting on Kreslik and would hate for this method to get buried here on this forum. So, i post here to make sure it stays on the first page.I was once a newbie trader and this method turned my financial life around. As soon as you figure out the little nuances, nothing but profits.

GS

mesayah
658 posts
msg #86384
Ignore mesayah
modified
1/15/2010 5:16:15 PM

I think WYNN is a great short but you're prob trading it a different way.

Have you ever thought of making a video or trying to explain your method in an ABC method for 3rd graders?

I tried reading this thread but i don't get it.

I'm sure it works though.

stratiG
147 posts
msg #86385
Ignore stratiG
1/15/2010 5:33:31 PM

mesayah
- Ignore mesayah
modified 1/15/2010 5:16:15 PM

I think WYNN is a great short but you're prob trading it a different way.

Have you ever thought of making a video or trying to explain your method in a ABC method for 3rd graders?

I tried reading this post but i don't get it.

I'm sure it works though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a scalping method in/out usually within the first 5 minutes. I wish I was smart enough to have
figured this out on my own, but I went to Yale and studied how to make thing more complicated than they need to be. This is Master TRO's method and I am his grasshopper. I was thinking about teaching my 5 year old to push a button over her summer break, so I can add another ticker. Not sure if my wife will go for it. I think I'll bring it up over dinner tonight.

I would read the the NEVER LOSE AGAIN thread over and over again to you figure it out. All the answer are here. If you don't understand something, I'll be happy to try and answer your questions. If you need the code for NinjaTrader, I will e-mail them to you. Otherwise, the code for e-signal and Tradestration are on Kreslik.com. Good Luck.

GS

mesayah
658 posts
msg #86403
Ignore mesayah
1/15/2010 11:30:02 PM

so i'm reading this thread and getting a headache. so tell me can you lose on a daily basis? are there days when you lose? i'm getting it a little more but what prevents you from making a 5 minute video to compress and simplify this amazing technique?

mesayah
658 posts
msg #86407
Ignore mesayah
modified
1/16/2010 1:32:02 AM

OK Brother. Great thread and i dig, but you have to be more upfront about your schism about scalping and boasting when you let it ride, for anyone could tell that if scalping, you're out early and that's it!! And the whipsaw around the red & blue lines can rip u a new anus... but a very interesting read.

1 question. If you go long and get out and price comes back to blue, can you opt to go long again? Or do you opt to go alternately long lets say after a red candle turns green again way above the zone?

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #86416
Ignore luc1grunt
1/16/2010 5:15:42 PM

Where can I buy a t-shirt? Anyone?

The guy asking for a better explanation is told to keep reading. He has kept reading and still CANNOT get hios question answered.

Are you saying he is too stupid to trade this?

Anyhow....if there is something to buy, I would like to buy it just to remove the cloak of secrecy.

Make a video and post it.

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #86417
Ignore luc1grunt
1/16/2010 5:26:33 PM

And....we really don't need to hear any bullshit about squiggly lines.

MANY on here do NOT trade indicators, only price action.

I see the typical condescention rolls along and now a new guy has all the right lingo, but the USUAL EVASIVE ANSWERS?

How about explaining something for once WHEN SOMEONE ASKS FOR AN EXPLANATION?

You seem to have plenty of time to talks about rats, cheese, yale grads, banned sites, etc., etc.

And by the way....your work is always appreciated Avery.

;)

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!<< 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 105 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.