StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New format<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up
nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #61323
Ignore nikoschopen
4/10/2008 7:50:28 PM

Hi Tomb,

Thanks for the new feature. But I should note in passing that what I had in mind are the actual sectors/industries based on their periodic ranking and not their components. As you can see from the following, it would be nice to break down and sort different sectors or industries by their daily, weekly, monthly or yearly (as well as year-to-date) performances.

tomb
267 posts
msg #61325
Ignore tomb
4/10/2008 8:02:34 PM

Hi,

I may not completely understand what you are looking for, but is this existing feature (including sorting by different periods) similar?

http://www.stockfetcher.com/ui2/plugins/sector3.php?full=1&mode=SECL

Tom

moby
314 posts
msg #61326
Ignore moby
4/10/2008 8:02:44 PM

Hi, Yeah I see where the offset is ...I can click on a filter, get my results, then click on performance, do the offset....then I get those red/green bars and not the scan result list of individual stocks, that made the cut from 3 months ago (68 days).....I need those individual stocks, not just the bars......the bars aren't helpful to me.. This format will suit some of your clients, but please give those who want to use the old format, the option to choose. Thanks, have a nice day.

tomb
267 posts
msg #61327
Ignore tomb
4/10/2008 8:05:05 PM

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. You should be able to click the "Customize" link and then add the phrase: "and date offset is 68". To view results from a specific offset in the past. We are looking to re-introduce the "show results 3 months ago", but the "date offset" phrase performs the same action.

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

moby
314 posts
msg #61329
Ignore moby
4/10/2008 8:15:23 PM

Hi, I did the offset in the custom window like you said,m works fine. As usual, you fixed my problem fast and courteous....I will be a subscriber to your service no matter what....but I hope you offer the old format as an option, becuase I feel the results come noticeably faster. Thanks again, have a nice day.

welliott111
98 posts
msg #61332
Ignore welliott111
4/10/2008 9:19:41 PM

sujones, moby

To bring up old format "show results 3 months ago". Click MY FILTERS, to the right of page under OPTIONS click EDIT on a filter. Then click VIEW SCREEN , this should bring up old format

moby
314 posts
msg #61334
Ignore moby
4/10/2008 9:45:49 PM

hi welliot,

yep, that works perfect......thank you.....nice work around, funny thought I had a huge problem....now I have to ways to solve it. Thanks again.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #61337
Ignore nikoschopen
4/10/2008 11:06:06 PM

Hello Tomb,

Yes, that's precisely what I was looking for. Thanks for the pointer.

reels
29 posts
msg #61369
Ignore reels
4/11/2008 1:26:18 PM

Hi,
tks Tom for your efforts to improve, also I feel some panic for changes..

here some tips....

1- the Filter-Result and new My-Filter windows must be resizable to have a fast look (like the others, in Settings)

2- the chart-time settings seems working as before when in old My-Filter request, but not in editing fetch phase, then returns to display correctly when I put a new symbol alone in graph window... is possible that's only for me?

3- what is the 2'nd small window near the editing one? and, where we can find info on the performance new keys ( ex. Add... Remove.. time) and features??

4- may the debug function display 'why' the sintax errors are detected and/or the correct expected sintax to compare?

5- if possible, I renew an old request, having a little 'cloud' appearing on mouse-over the 'X' or ">>" of long and wide filter list columns to remenber the symbol plus filter NAMES we are clicking on...

tks again, Reel

traderblues
195 posts
msg #61372
Ignore traderblues
4/11/2008 1:34:42 PM

Tom,

I'm having problems running the Performance tab for some of my filters. It just hangs and never completes. I think it has to do with filters that contain an "Apply to watchlist(xxx)" line.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New format<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.