StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New format<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up
tomb
267 posts
msg #61415
Ignore tomb
4/12/2008 1:50:21 PM

Thanks for all of the great feedback! A couple follow-up questions concerning some of the issues raised.

jospatrick: If possible, can you provide more details concerning the extinct:
  1. drill-down features
  2. 'x' days ago
  3. colorization
  4. next/previous
- We have not removed the date offset/days ago or the ability to move back/forth when using the date-offset. These are found on the "performance" tab.

• trmachine: When we view sample charts using your settings, we see 1 year charts by default. Can you detail which link you are clicking on which is yielding only 6 month charts. The historical link has always been limited to 6 month "windows".

• trmachine: Concerning the multiple pages in view at a single time, unfortunately, that has never been a supported/documented feature. We will look into an option which will allow you to do that.

• nikoschopen: Good find on the debugger. Unclosed set{} statements definitely can cause it problems, we will look to fix that. Additionally, we are looking to add the ability to edit any line while debugging as well as add new lines from that interface.

• Thank you!

Tom
    StockFetcher.com Support

nikoschopen
    2,824 posts
    msg #61419
    Ignore nikoschopen
    4/12/2008 2:13:12 PM

Tomb,

The bigger problem which I forgot to mention earlier is that I wasn't able to change the line that had the error which SF deemed OK while other lines had "open" boxes for modification. Moreover, I think it would be better to leave all the lines open for modification regardless of error since I might want to alter the filter altogether.

trmachine
    4 posts
    msg #61422
    Ignore trmachine
    modified
    4/12/2008 3:39:25 PM

As for #2) I was actually referring to the preview charts, when hoovering on the filtered stocks (sorry for the misunderstanding): 6 months preview instead of 12.

#3: When I had filtered stocks in more than one page I simply could right-click the "next" hyperlink and open the further results on a new page or tab (50 results per page): now the "next" link is written in javascript and doesn't allow to have more than one page opened a time and using the right-click features of the browsers.
    Thank for the attention.
    Regards

maxreturn
    745 posts
    msg #61502
    Ignore maxreturn
    4/15/2008 2:57:46 PM

Tomb....Thanks a bunch for implementing my suggestion for incorporating industry and sector rankings in filters :) I have a suggestion and a question: 1) It would be nice if we had the capability of stipulating the periods instead of being stuck with daily, weekly, monthly, yearly. 2) When will this have the capability of being a historical measure?

Regards
    Max

dwiggains
    441 posts
    msg #61514
    Ignore dwiggains
    4/15/2008 6:07:32 PM

I have been trying new filters today. They seem to work 3 or 4 times then the system locks up and I have to get out of Fetcher and come back and try again --- then they work for a while. ????
    Anyone else having trouble??
    See ya
    David

jospatrick
    2 posts
    msg #61520
    Ignore jospatrick
    modified
    4/16/2008 12:21:31 AM

1. jospatrick: If possible, can you provide more details concerning the extinct:
    Q1. drill-down features:
    Jos A1: past results pages allowed the user to click on a ticker, the chart would appear with the ability to move up or down the list with the next tickers on the list in the upper right of the current ticker's screen - that seem to be gone now and one has to close then manually click on the next symbol. [P.s.: looks like this is now fixed - thanks]
    Q2. 'x' days ago
    Jos A2: in the past, one could manually impose a back check date so you could 'zoom' to a specific date or date range - now you have to move digitally (one day, one week...). seems cumbersome.
    Q3. colorization
    Jos A3: as mention in 1 above, past charts would be shaded starting on the day selected in the back check window making it easy to visualize your results - this feature seems to be gone now.
    Q4. next/previous
    - We have not removed the date offset/days ago or the ability to move back/forth when using the date-offset. These are found on the "performance" tab.
    Jos A4: this maybe redundant to #2 above - sorry.

johnpaulca
    12,036 posts
    msg #61523
    Ignore johnpaulca
    4/16/2008 9:28:00 AM

Tomb....look north, still waiting for Le Canadien equities.

chetron
    2,817 posts
    msg #61632
    Ignore chetron
    4/20/2008 1:43:55 PM

ONE THING THAT I MISS, IS WHEN I RUN MY FILTER AND I DON'T SEE IT'S NAME ON THE PAGE. SOMETIMES I GET DISTRACTED AND I FORGET. I AM TAKING MY Ginkgo biloba. CAN YOU HELP.

TIA CHETRON

reels
    29 posts
    msg #61657
    Ignore reels
    4/21/2008 10:29:38 AM

hi Tom,

when i use 'days ago' setting, seems it do not reset the shaded area on graph when setting for 'today' or less days from last choice...

tank you,
    Reels

tomb
    267 posts
    msg #61659
    Ignore tomb
    4/21/2008 10:46:03 AM

@reels: Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The problem you mentioned should now be fixed. Please let us know if you continue to run into this issue.

Tom
    StockFetcher.com Support

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New format<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
    EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.