StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New format<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >>Post Follow-up
dwiggains
441 posts
msg #62086
Ignore dwiggains
modified
5/2/2008 4:43:00 PM

Hi
I am having the following happen some of the time.
I create a filter like the following.

close 1 day ago > 5% below close 2 days ago and volume > 500,000 and close > 5 and close > close 1 day ago and close < open

Filter works fine when I hit test.

Then I select "show results 3 months ago"
and I get this.

close 1 day ago > 5% below close 2 days ago and volume > 500,000 and close > 5 and close Û ÙH H^HYÛ [  Ü HÜ[‚ [™]HÙ™ Ù]
Ž

Anyone else having this problem???
I think Fetcher has been sending work to China.

See ya
David

reels
29 posts
msg #62485
Ignore reels
5/11/2008 2:29:27 PM

hi Tom,
as reported,again... in charting window.

when changing " date offset is [nn] >> " with drop menu it's OK but, manually done, the symbol cursor ( << symb1 | simb2 >> ) on chart window disappears.

the same if returning to "Today" with drop menu command

tank you,
Reels

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #63105
Ignore alf44
modified
5/28/2008 4:09:40 PM

SF staff,

Since this thread has sorta become the place to discuss stuff about the format, make suggestions etc...

...well...

...I have a suggestion...a request.

With the growing number of Ultra and Inverse ETFs...would it be possible to create some way just to scan for those ?

A "Market is ETF" scan... returns over 1100 ETFs.

Can we somehow come up with a way to narrow that down and refine the scan for...

...ONLY Ultra... or...

...ONLY Inverse...or...

...ONLY Ultra Inverse ?

Is this doable ??? tia

Regards,

alf44

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #63377
Ignore chetron
6/5/2008 9:16:09 AM

THE LOCK UPS ARE REALLY IRRITATING.
REALLY

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #63378
Ignore alf44
6/5/2008 9:18:59 AM

Deja Vu ... ALL OVER AGAIN !!!

---------------------------------------------------

alf44
- Edit message
modified 4/29/2008 11:37:54 AM

mktmole 4/25/2008 11:07:30 AM

Has anyone else experienced the new SF can go into a " scanning lockup" when processing a scan that it doesn't like.
Stopping the scan, and going to the home page and run any other basic scan, and is still in very long-time-scanning loop with no results displayed.
Must log-off, close the browser window, start new window and log in again.
-----------------------------------------------------

To this I answer...YES !!!

There does seem to be sumpen wrong here...I find myself...waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and...well, finally just aborting the scan as it goes into this endless nonsense !

What's up guys ?

This seems to be a problem...

Regards,

alf44

---------------------------------------------------------

This problem has gotten to be SO BAD lately...it has become intolerable !!!

Been trying all morning to bring up my daily scan...endless loop mode...nada...zilch !!!

Similar problems the last few days !

It has become completely undependable !

Something is DEFINITELY not right here and if it continues to be like this SF will be a part of my past !

Sorry, but I'm ticked !!!

Regards,

alf44

tomb
267 posts
msg #63379
Ignore tomb
6/5/2008 9:24:46 AM

First, when you run into these problems, we STRONGLY recommend emailing StockFetcher support (support@stockfetcher.com) as soon as it happens. Unfortunately, the StockFetcher forums are not the ideal location for troubleshooting specific user problems.

Concerning the problem, If possible can you provide more details?

- Which specific filter(s)?
- What browser are you using?
- Have you tried restarting your browser and clearing your internet cache?
- Have you tested to see if the problem exists in a different browser (simply to verify the problem.)

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #63382
Ignore chetron
6/5/2008 9:40:29 AM

- Which specific filter(s)?
- What browser are you using?
- Have you tried restarting your browser and clearing your internet cache?
- Have you tested to see if the problem exists in a different browser (simply to verify the problem.)

IT IS NOT FILTER SPECIFIC
I AM USING THE SAME BROWSER EVERYONE ELSE IS USING
I SHOULDN'T NEED TO CLEAR MY CACHE EVERYTIME JUST TO USE THIS SERVICE.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T HAVE AN INKLING OF WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

TIA CHETRON

tomb
267 posts
msg #63383
Ignore tomb
6/5/2008 9:47:03 AM

We are definitely not suggesting that you have to restart your browser or flush your cache to use StockFetcher. These questions help us understand what might be causing your problem.

For example, StockFetcher depends on cookies. There are several scenarios that can change this value. For example:

- You remove cookies while browsing.
- In a separate window, you sign-in and sign-out -- but do not close all instances of your browser window.
- Two separate browser instances running concurrently.

And those are just a few examples of what we are aware of.

We are simply trying to identify this problem. It is a very specific issue that is hard to reproduce without knowing more details about your specific situation (browser, etc.)

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #63384
Ignore chetron
modified
6/5/2008 10:07:03 AM

internet explorer 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #63385
Ignore chetron
6/5/2008 10:20:25 AM

INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0.2800.1106

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New format<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.