StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up
kmcninvest
43 posts
msg #82372
Ignore kmcninvest
11/3/2009 8:31:39 PM

IT'S NOT OBAMA'S DEFICIT, IT WAS BUSH'S,
It is both.

AGAIN YOU CONTINUE TO BE THE MINORITY THAT JUST DOESN'T GET IT.
I think he is in the majority that gets it.

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #82381
Ignore chetron
modified
11/3/2009 10:37:20 PM

YOU ARE RIGHT LUC

AND, kmcninvest, IF HE WERE THE MAJORITY, THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR A CALL TO ACTION, IT WOULD BE DONE AND OVER WITH, JUST LIKE THE ELECTIONS.

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #82397
Ignore petrolpeter
11/4/2009 5:00:18 AM

Obama needs money NOW.US Gov. is spending $33,000 per family house hold but is taking in only $19,000 per year.The National debt cap is 12.1 trillion and the deficit is at 11.9 trillion and climbing,she's gonna blow!500 billion yr. going out to other countries for interest charges on the deficit.Obama has given his all to us and since he has done this,now IS the time for you majority followers to(you agreed to this by voting for him)pay in,big time.Including the proposed new value added(sales)tax 55-65% of median income estimated.What have we gotten out of all of this so far?Jipped!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #82407
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/4/2009 8:49:14 AM

Found this on babypips:

The 2nd Amendment

I watched Glenn Beck last night. He is telling us that we must choose. My question is:

How shall one decide when enough is enough and take up arms against the government?

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
Thomas Jefferson

Every generation needs a new revolution.
Thomas Jefferson

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.
Thomas Jefferson

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.
Thomas Jefferson

If the present Congress errs in too much talking, how can it be otherwise in a body to which the people send one hundred and fifty lawyers, whose trade it is to question everything, yield nothing, and talk by the hour?
Thomas Jefferson

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.
Thomas Jefferson

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
Thomas Jefferson

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
George Washington

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
Benjamin Franklin

They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security.
Benjamin Franklin

There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty, that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism.
Alexander Hamilton

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton

============

How shall one decide when enough is enough and take up arms against the government?

Good question.

I went to McD's yesterday to buy a $1 burger. The cost was $1.09 after tax. 9% tax! My purchasing power is reduced by 9%. That means for every $10,000 I spend, I need to fork out another $900. I do not think WE THE PEOPLE realize this.

Does the average American even have $900 in their savings account?

Tell me again, what benefits am I getting for that 9%?

I look around and see NEW CONSTRUCTION like ball parks when the bridges, roads, sewers, waterlines, and electric grid need repair.

Is someone ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL?

WE THE PEOPLE need to make the government FEAR US before it is TOO LATE.

Time to lock and load...

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #82411
Ignore chetron
11/4/2009 9:17:19 AM

IF YOU CALL ON TERRORIST TO OVERTHROW YOUR GOVERNMENT, YOU'LL END UP WITH A TERRORIST GOVERNMENT- GHANDI

TRO IS NO THOMAS JEFFERSON

heypa
283 posts
msg #82428
Ignore heypa
11/4/2009 1:18:40 PM

chetron. You're great at writing code which requires close attention to details.
I think it would be helpful if you could step back and get some exposure to an alternate viewpoint.
Expand your information sources to include views that run contrary to your beliefs.
I suggest a week of viewing Glen Beck might be helpful.
Do your own research. Is he lying on the air?
Do you really know who Obama consults with?
Take a look at the White House visitors list.
Who was the most frequent visitor?
Beck is on FOX @ 5 and 8 eastern.

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #82442
Ignore chetron
modified
11/4/2009 6:51:32 PM

heypa, AS FAR AS LISTENING ALTERNATIVE FOLK, I DO, I READ THIS THREAD. I HAVE ALSO TUNED IN TO GLEN BECK AND OTHERS, BECAUSE I WANT TO GET BOTH SIDES, AS WELL, WHEN I READ THE NEWSPAPER, I WILL GET THE GLOBE AND HERALD. THOUGH GLEN HASN'T BEEN WORKING STEADY LATELY, I HOPE YOU HAVE BETTER SPOKES FOLKS. HE MAY DO VERY GOOD PREACHING TO THE CHOIR, BUT WHAT REALLY COUNTS IS ONES ABILITY TO SPEAK TO THE MASS', IF YOU WANT TO GAIN SUPPORT, MINUS "LOCK AND LOADING". OBAMA, LIKE HIM OR NOT, DOES THIS VERY WELL, AS PROOF OF THE ELECTION AND SOON TO PASS LEGISLATION. I WISH YOU WELL, BUT TRO'S CALL TO ARMS IS JUST VERY FLAT.

P.S. THANX FOR THE KIND WORDS ABOUT MY CODING.....

heypa
283 posts
msg #82444
Ignore heypa
11/4/2009 7:10:07 PM

Very good. Obama speaks well. I don't like his plan for America. Beck was off today. Appendicitis .
Unless you agree with Obamas progressive total takeover of the U.S. you should be a little concerned with his advising CZARS.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #82487
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/5/2009 12:03:11 PM

Michael Savage says "borders, culture and language" define a country.

Our border is a sieve.

We don't have "culture" anymore.

Telling someone to learn and speak English, gets you labled as a racist or hate monger.

I am no Jefferson, that's true, I would never own slaves.

heypa
283 posts
msg #82488
Ignore heypa
11/5/2009 12:05:16 PM

Right on TRO.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.