StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up
dwiggains
441 posts
msg #94564
Ignore dwiggains
7/5/2010 4:52:41 PM

1) Give all companies 30 day notice that if they are caught employing any illegal alien then their business assets will be seized and the owner of the company will be jailed

AMEN !!!

See ya
David

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #94613
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/7/2010 9:58:25 AM

Another simple solution.

Have an immigration or border patrol agent at the door of anyplace where illegal aliens can go to get something FREE.

That should deter them from entering.

dwiggains
441 posts
msg #94619
Ignore dwiggains
7/7/2010 2:34:54 PM

Arizona lawsuit by the Feds.

I thought a state had rights.

Illegals have more rights than the legals???

See ya
David

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #94633
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/8/2010 1:26:41 AM

Society has ended.

When the perverse becomes the norm, that's how you know.

Obama sues Arizona because AZ wants to enforce the existing federal law.

Why isn't Obama suing sanctuary cities for violating the federal law?

Illegal immigrants is a misnomer. They are TRESPASSORS or INVADERS.

The US should declare war on Mexico for the invasion.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #94635
Ignore johnpaulca
7/8/2010 9:05:38 AM

Declaring war on Mexico is a little draconic, illegal immigrants are everywhere, some are good while some are bad. Enforcement of the laws is the solution....don't forget we were all immigrants at one time unless you're native American.

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #94636
Ignore petrolpeter
7/8/2010 9:53:57 AM

We certainly need a different man at the top,some one who isn't creating his own 'false law' and overseeing them with czars.And of course drown society in debt,perhaps so he can choose who financially survives or who his administration declares bust to help rid what he deems bad elements in his "changed "America.Might as well throw illegal immigrants into the mix to weaken us further.Maybe November there will be a shift away from this administration,far away I hope.

crunkle
54 posts
msg #94661
Ignore crunkle
7/9/2010 11:39:18 AM

The economy is SO BAD that:

I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

I ordered a burger at McDonald's and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"

CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.

Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.

McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.

Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.

A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico .

Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting,

Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.

The Mafia is laying off judges.

Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal. Oh Great!! The guy who made $50 Billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $1.5 Trillion disappear!

And, finally... I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Lifeline. I got a call center in Pakistan , and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck..

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #94662
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/9/2010 1:49:09 PM

Too funny, Crunkle...lol!!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #94663
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/9/2010 1:50:37 PM

johnpaulca

Declaring war on Mexico is a little draconic, illegal immigrants are everywhere, some are good while some are bad. Enforcement of the laws is the solution....don't forget we were all immigrants at one time unless you're native American.

=====================================

Draconic?

In the old days, trespassers were shot on sight.

Either we get serious about our borders or we won't have any borders to get serious about.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #94664
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/9/2010 1:52:56 PM

petrolpeter

We certainly need a different man at the top,some one who isn't creating his own 'false law' and overseeing them with czars.And of course drown society in debt,perhaps so he can choose who financially survives or who his administration declares bust to help rid what he deems bad elements in his "changed "America.Might as well throw illegal immigrants into the mix to weaken us further.Maybe November there will be a shift away from this administration,far away I hope.

=========================================

Obama wants to create civil unrest so he can declare martial law. If you look close enough, you will see all of the pieces of the puzzle are there. New World Order is just around the corner. It will be labeled as the solution to the global economic problems.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.