StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #95726
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/18/2010 3:53:24 PM

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a liberal journalist who was also an animal rights activist.

The discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked,
'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him?
Is it, 'Are you my friend?'
or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?

Nugent replied,
'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking.
All they care about is,
what am I going to eat next,
who am I going to screw next,
and can I run fast enough to get away.
They are very much like the Democrats in Congress.'

The interview ended abruptly.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #95729
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/19/2010 8:47:26 AM

Greek Bonds Slump As Austerity Backfires, Country Enters "Death Spiral", And The Violent End Game Approaches

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/greek-bonds-slump-austerity-backfires-country-enters-death-spiral-and-violent-end-game-appro

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #95731
Ignore karennma
8/19/2010 2:02:17 PM

TheRumpledOne
msg #95720
- TheRumpledOne 8/18/2010 8:59:28 AM
Real Estate market will be range bound for a long time.
The upper end will recover before the lower end... the rich have money, the poor doesn't.
I laugh at the latest round of "get rich quick" real estate guru's. If you buy a rental home now, who has money to rent it? Do you really want to gamble your tenant will have a job tomorrow? If you buy a fixer upper, who has money to buy it?
==========================================================================

Washington DC area (where I live) is the exception.
The city and it's suburbs (MD & VA) are bloated with OVERPAID Fed gov't workers.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #95732
Ignore karennma
8/19/2010 2:18:04 PM

TheRumpledOne
msg #95719
- TheRumpledOne 8/18/2010 8:55:14 AM
Watch
http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1568273859&play=1
http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1568296901&play=1
==================================================

Thanks for the videos.
Kyle Bass was outstanding!
I wish he'd talked more about RE 20011-2012.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #95799
Ignore karennma
8/23/2010 4:48:06 PM

I didn't knoww whether I should put this under "politics" or "jokes" ....
Here ya' go ... !

DEBT CLICK HERE

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #95863
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/27/2010 10:22:26 AM

A NOTE FOR YOUR REFRIGERATOR DOOR

If there were ever anything worth putting on your refrigerator

door to daily remind us of what we have to do come...

November, this is it!

Subject: Elections are Coming!

Take a look at this and just remember elections in November 2010.

1. U.S. House & Senate have voted themselves $4,700 and $5,300 raises.

2. They voted to NOT give you a S.S. Cost of living raise in 2010 and 2011.

3. Your Medicare premiums will go up $285.60 for the 2-years

4. You will not get the 3% COLA: $660/yr..

5. Your total 2-yr loss and cost is -$1,600 or -$3,200 for husband and wife.

6. Over these same 2-years each Congress person will get $10,000

7. Do you feel SCREWED?

8. Will they have your cost of drugs - doctor fees - local taxes - food, etc., decrease?

NO WAY.

Congress received a raise and has better health and retirement benefits than you or I.

Why should they care about you?
You never did anything about it in the past.
You obviously are too stupid or don't care.
Do you really think that Nancy, Harry, Chris, Charlie, Barnie, et al, care about you?
Send the message to these individuals ---

“YOU'RE FIRED!”

In 2010 you will have a chance to get rid of the sitting Congress: up to 1/3 of the Senate and 100% of the House!

Make sure you're still mad in November 2010 and remind their replacements not to screw-up.

It is ok to forward this to your sphere of influence if you are finally tired of the abuse. Maybe it's time for Amendment 28 to the Constitution..

28th Amendment will be as follows:

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators or Representatives, and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States ."

Let's get this passed around, folks - these people in Washington have brought this upon themselves! It's time for retribution. Let's take back America ..

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #95892
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/30/2010 7:00:33 PM

http://www.floppingaces.net/2010/08/03/runaway-slave/

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #95900
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/31/2010 2:00:22 AM

Some truth here-----

We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,????????? In the last month we have provided aid to Haiti , Chile , and Turkey .Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid or get any breaks while our government and religious organizations pour Hundreds of Millions of $$$$$'s and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries! We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room for the adoption of foreign orphans. USA a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without treatment -etc,etc. YET...................They have a 'Benefit' for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries.

Sad isn't it?

99% of people won't have the guts to forward this. I Just Did!

And we are now sending aid to russia for help with their fires (and Russia is giving aid to Iran/)

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #95901
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/31/2010 2:01:41 AM

On the border...

In the 1700s and 1800s, US civilians would be considered heroes if they defended our borders. Now, they would wind up in jail.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #95906
Ignore karennma
8/31/2010 11:14:26 AM

TRO:
Your post reminds me of a book I read several years ago about the "Wild West".
It was actually a book about the indigenous people of America (so-called "Indians") killing and scalping the "invaders" (white settlers) and kidnapping their children.
Whenever I go to the mall or supermarket, and I'm surrounded by non-english speaking "foreigners", I frequently recall that book, and think to myself ... this must be how the Indians must've felt.
"WTF is going on? They just keep coming ... in droves!!"
Three hundred years ago, the indigenous people fought for their land ... and they lost.
Your so-called "US Patriots" have lost "the battle of the borders".
We have no borders! Welcome to the New World Disorder.
Check out PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS.
America is at the point of no return.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.