StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · PONDER THIS...<< >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #27667
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/3/2003 11:47:28 AM

Edward de Bono's Message for Today - 4th August 2003

Simplicity need not mean starkness or crudeness. Simplicity means working toward human values, human understanding and a robustness of systems. It is bad architecture to design a highly complicated system so that abuse is difficult and exceptions are rare. It makes much more sense to design a simple system that will cope with the bulk of the requirements with special procedures for coping with the exceptional case. Simplicity need not mean lack of flexibility.

© Edward de Bono, 1979. "Future Positive"
Published by Maurice Temple Smith, 1979.

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #29022
Ignore txtrapper
10/3/2003 8:54:55 PM

Visit koliga, Joe's pretty funny.

http://www.koliga.com/forum/index.php

risjr
229 posts
msg #29026
Ignore risjr
10/3/2003 10:53:19 PM

I don't think anyone understands the colostomy of this situation

Ron

JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #29035
Ignore JoeGrossinger
10/4/2003 2:44:57 PM

For once you make sense.
I don't get anything out of some guy copying quotations out of a book. It won't help anyone and all it does is take up space.

JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #29036
Ignore JoeGrossinger
10/4/2003 2:49:58 PM

Thanks for the plug Tex. I did not realize you cared.

http://www.koliga.com/forum/index.php?c=5

I am adding new trading systems and filters that are establishing some unusual records and totally destroying the myth of some filters that have been constantly hyped.
No quotations that mean nothing and help no one, no poetry, just trading and if your soul is in need of a bit of repair we can handle that as well.
Heheheh, one stop shopping as it were.

JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #29038
Ignore JoeGrossinger
10/4/2003 3:50:35 PM

Here Avery, this is just for you:

A person who knows all the answers, has an opinion on everything, has a certainty backed up by rational argument, has very little possibility of further progress. Such a person is unlikely to walk away from a discussion with anything more than a reaffirmation of how right he or she has been all along.
(Edward deBono)

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · PONDER THIS...<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.