StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Price Divergence<< >>Post Follow-up
grumpus
3 posts
msg #32098
Ignore grumpus
5/15/2004 6:18:06 PM

I just signed up today and am looking for a way to calculate a 10 day price difference. As I am new to this, I'm still trying to figure out the fetcher feature which I think holds they key. I want to be able to identify stocks that "cross over" from either negative to positive using this feature. So, the formula would have compare the 10 day differential to the 11 day difference to flag the crossover. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #32099
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/15/2004 8:33:16 PM

Fetcher[
set{A,close - close 10 days ago}
set{B,close - close 11 days ago}
set{C,A - B}
sign(C) equals 1
and add column a
and add column b
]

I am not exactly sure what you want to do but this should get you started.

Welcome aboard.

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BE COMPLETE.

yepher
359 posts
msg #32100
Ignore yepher
5/16/2004 6:54:06 PM

Grumpus,

You might also have a look at momenum indicator although it is not exactly what you asked for above.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Price Divergence<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.