StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Question about Products<< >>Post Follow-up
BEVIL1
14 posts
msg #57221
Ignore BEVIL1
11/30/2007 11:59:27 AM

I'm fairly new to trading and new to this Blog, I was assuming that this was a place to get opinions of trading methods, tools (software), products, etc, that people use. Yet when I posted a question recently about a product I get not response. ? Am I breaking some rule about asking about products or it it just that no one has an opinion.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #57223
Ignore karennma
11/30/2007 12:27:01 PM

Everyone here is a StockFetcher user.
If you have a SF question, everyone here is more than happy to help you.
My guess is, maybe no one here has used that website you mentioned.
I didn't look at it 'cause I'm on overload.
Sorry.
Good luck to ya'!
:>)

betyerbottomdollar
169 posts
msg #57224
Ignore betyerbottomdollar
11/30/2007 12:27:37 PM

I have been on here for a few months and the only rule I have found is that you can't tell jokes that are too dirty.

It is likely that nobody had any information or opinions on what you were asking about. To be honest, there isn't a lot of activity on these forum threads. Sometimes a hot subject will come up and people will bat comments back and forth for a few days, but it is relatively short-lived.

With that said, let me tell you that the banter that does go on is usually of very high quality and if you pay close attention, can make you serious money. Or, if you are female and looking for a market-minded boyfriend, it can make you very lucky!

BEVIL1
14 posts
msg #57226
Ignore BEVIL1
11/30/2007 12:30:22 PM

Thank you for the reply and I hope to learn a great deal from the posts.
Thanks Bevil1

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Question about Products<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.