StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Range from RSI(2) crossing above 10 to RSI(2) crossing below 90<< >>Post Follow-up
Rick67
64 posts
msg #100210
Ignore Rick67
modified
4/12/2011 3:23:16 PM

How do I go back six months using daily data and average all the ranges from:

The LOW: The lowest low when RSI(2) goes crosses above 10 from below.
The HIGH: The next RSI(2) highest high when RSI(2) crosses below 90 from above.

Start with the LOW and only count the next HIGH.
If he LOW goes back down below 10 before reaching the next HIGH, count each of these LOWS to the next HIGH.

Also count the number of times a complete low to high occurs.

This sounds like a challenge...I wonder if it can even be done.

Perhaps there is a better way to measure what I want: Find stocks with with the widest movement between these LOWS and HIGHS.

Thanks,
Rick

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Range from RSI(2) crossing above 10 to RSI(2) crossing below 90<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.