StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Research Wizard at Zacks?<< >>Post Follow-up
itrademan
70 posts
msg #52952
Ignore itrademan
modified
7/10/2007 5:02:53 PM

I was curious to know if anyone used the "Research Wizard at Zacks"?

How is the backtesting based in Fundamentals?

What is the subscriptions fee after the free trial?

curmudgeon
103 posts
msg #52953
Ignore curmudgeon
7/10/2007 5:56:17 PM

I've tried Zacks several times but I find it doesn't fit with my philosophy. Chasing analyst recommendations is counterproductive to my style of thought. I can see a sort of correlation between what they say and the movement in price but it seem more productive to focus on price movement alone.

itrademan
70 posts
msg #52986
Ignore itrademan
7/11/2007 10:52:52 AM

How was the backtesting feature helpful for fundamental data or it was solely on zacks recommendation?

Thanks for the response.

curmudgeon
103 posts
msg #52988
Ignore curmudgeon
7/11/2007 1:59:06 PM

I never went beyond the basic subscription. Pretty much I figure my degree from Hard Knox wont compete with all the ones from Harvard or Wharton, so in analyzing fundamentals I'm better off letting the whiz kids talk to me in the price.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Research Wizard at Zacks?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.