StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · STOCK ALERT<< >>Post Follow-up
venable
3 posts
msg #28993
Ignore venable
10/2/2003 1:03:17 PM

MY STOCK PICK OF THE DAY (BSIO). I JUST BOUGHT THIS LITTLE GEM @.33 CENTS. CHECK THE NEWS AND CHART FOR THIS LITTLE STOCK AND YOU WILL SEE THE GREAT POTENTIAL FOR THIS STOCK

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #28998
Ignore EWZuber
10/2/2003 9:19:00 PM

venable
Weekly chart cycle just trying to get started in accumulation.
A 6 week trendline resistance was broken earlier on the 24th but produced a 'head fake' the first time around because the weekly chart stochastic cycle wasn't complete yet.
A 6 day Trendline Resistance was broken at 12:30 today and thats when the stock started to produce some gains.
Before that trendline was broken, sellers sold into any strength created by the big influx of volume and took back just about all the gains.

This one needs to break $0.35 to get above this short term channel that started at the high of 9/24 and confirm it as support.
Volume looks excellent.
Looks like Weekly and Daily stochastics are now in phase both starting accumulation.
Just my 2 bits.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · STOCK ALERT<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.