StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Steve..a potential bug?..<< >>Post Follow-up
ddfridd
40 posts
msg #26212
Ignore ddfridd
4/12/2003 9:28:52 PM

RNDC is but one example..it doesn't show up on my 'match list' but when I analyze it directly on home page it matches 9 (nine) of my bullish filters..(bullish kicking, Money flow crossed 70,CCI and MACD increasing..etc..It should have showed up here along with STEM..cut/paste..

STOR StorageNetworks, Inc. (10) 0.87
FDRY Foundry Networks, Inc. (10) 9.21
STEM StemCells, Inc. (9) 0.80
RBAK Redback Networks Inc. (8) 0.73
SEBL Siebel Systems, Inc. (8) 7.89
MED e-Medsoft.com (8) 5.65
ROBV Robotic Vision Systems, Inc. (8) 0.25

could you check..I dis-abled my parameters on global filter which was mostly price and volume settings anyways..yet it STILL doesn't show up on match list..I had this trouble with a little stock called WEL too back when war started and I was trading it when it was 'hot'..(momentum wise)..

Dave

ddfridd
40 posts
msg #26213
Ignore ddfridd
4/12/2003 9:41:25 PM

And BTW..you guys have any plans to include OTC's in the works..I 'bout make as much money off them as I do 'the Nasdaq, etc.' stocks..

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #26217
Ignore karennma
4/13/2003 12:01:00 PM

and Average Volume(90) is above 50000
and close is between 5 and 250

This makes me want to scream. I can't get this dumb filter OUT of everything I do. How do I get it OUT? I've tried everything. I never put it in there in the first place.
Help me please. It's driving me nuts!!

gruender
101 posts
msg #26218
Ignore gruender
4/13/2003 3:39:57 PM

In response to your frustration, you probably have these commands located in your global filter and you have your global filter turned "on". Therefore, these commands will show up until you either turn "off" you global filter or change your global filer or delete all commands within your global filter.

Until Steve has a chance to reply, do the following:
1. click on "my filers"
2. find the column that says "Global"
3. next to the filter that you are using, click the "on" button so that it changes to "off"
Give it another try and see if this solves the problem and reduces your frustration!

Good Luck, Joe

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Steve..a potential bug?..<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.