StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · TOP 3 TURNAROUND STOCKS FOR 2008 - Find Them<< >>Post Follow-up
jbesr1230
28 posts
msg #58511
Ignore jbesr1230
12/25/2007 12:07:27 PM

TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO GET THE NAMES OF MY TOP 3 TURNAROUND STOCKS FOR 2008...

Fellow Investor,

I urge you to take the next 3 minutes to read the information I'm about to share with you.

Normally, this kind of information is highly confidential, but today I've decided to unveil my highly-anticipated exclusive Research Report -- My Top 3 Turnaround Stocks for 2008.

And now may be your only chance to request your copy -- FREE.

With the stocks I reveal in my latest Research Report you could soon be making gains like 12% in 6 days, 20% in 9 days, 39% and 179% in just 6 weeks or 38% and 125% in 5 weeks like my other turnaround picks have done!

So today, I am revealing my 3 favorite turnaround stocks that are set to explode in 2008... but only to my most valued members.

When the clock strikes midnight on January 1, the names of my top 3 turnaround stocks will become classified information... unavailable anywhere!

But, because this information could be so critical to your portfolio, I am giving you a sneak-peek at the mega-profitable turnaround tales behind My Top 3 Turnaround Stocks for 2008.

TURNAROUND TITAN #1: This bargain-basement leader in payment and financial services is not just a tempting buy for you... it's also a takeover target for one of its main competitors!

On December 13, this turnaround titan I'm recommending was offered a buyout deal worth more than $1.5 billion... and they rejected the offer!

At this point, several things could happen... the competitor could make an even better offer... or possibly a different rival will swoop in and outbid the first competitor.

In any case, you still have a chance to grab this tempting takeover target before the deal closes. Buy this stock today and you'll be set for a quick takeover windfall potential of 25% or more!

TURNAROUND TITAN #2: Turnaround titan #2 is a wildly undervalued bank stock.

Just ask company insiders how dirt-cheap their stock is... they've bought $1.6 million worth in the past 2 months alone!

You'll make a quick 106% profit on this stock if all it does is hit last year's highs –- that's well within reach today, I might add.

And, adding icing to the cake -- they also pay a sweet 4% dividend!

TURNAROUND TITAN #3: My third and final turnaround titan is a market-beating generic drug company.

With the stock selling for just 11 times earnings, company insiders are quietly hoarding more and more shares. And even though insiders aren't saying so, their massive buying has a lot to do with a brand-new FDA "emergency plan" for global AIDS relief...

You see, just this month, the FDA approved this company's new AIDS drug for immediate distribution in the worst-affected parts of the world. Insiders believe the drug is going to make this company millions in new sales in 2008!

As you can see, each of these three huge turnaround titans is well poised to deliver amazing double- and triple-digit profits in 2008.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · TOP 3 TURNAROUND STOCKS FOR 2008 - Find Them<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.