StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Tell Congress to Block the Trader Tax<< >>Post Follow-up
johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #71781
Ignore johnpaulca
2/26/2009 10:46:46 AM

If you go to this website, you will find more information on the Bill and how to sign the petition against its passage and to send emails/letters to Congress.

http://www.rallycongress.com/no2tradertax/1536/tell-congres-to-block-trader-tax/

stratigf
43 posts
msg #71787
Ignore stratigf
2/26/2009 3:28:52 PM

JP,

I thought you were a fellow Canadian. Good looking out for your brothers to the south.

GS

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #71789
Ignore johnpaulca
modified
2/26/2009 4:22:56 PM

You know what they say in Canada" if the the U.S sneeze, Canada catches a cold".

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #71796
Ignore maxreturn
2/26/2009 5:19:44 PM

JP, thanks for sharing that. I just signed. On December 30 of last year I was laid off which was a blessing in disguise. I was given a generous severance package and am now pursuing my dream of trading for a living. Tell you what...we all need to keep a close eye on what's happening in Washington. Tax and spend....tax and spend.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #71798
Ignore johnpaulca
2/26/2009 8:08:38 PM

Good luck Max...my prayers are with you and your family.

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #71827
Ignore maxreturn
modified
2/27/2009 7:06:04 PM

Thanks JP. Right back at ya. Tell you what....Years ago my wife's sister and brother-in-law took an alaskan cruise and part of the trip was a sight seeing trek in your back yard. They took back a picture book of national parks which included your area. My gosh I don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful in my life. Ever since I've been saving up my pennies to take a vacation up there. When I do I'm thinking maybe I could drop in. Of course I would at least bring some quality canadian barley pop...if not a lobster or two. Let me know. In the meantime God bless and GOOD TRADING!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Tell Congress to Block the Trader Tax<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.