StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · UDW going over $1 befor pullback<< >>Post Follow-up
muddytraks
40 posts
msg #27580
Ignore muddytraks
7/26/2003 9:50:25 PM

UDW is the real deal with proven products and a whole government legislated market coming onto the horizon this fall. UDW is also due for a pullback soon. I am not buying more yet at these levels (I got in at .22 and .24 and then .34 and .37 and then sold half at .50 so I have purely my profit money working for me now which I will hold longgggg term). I bet UDW will soar past a dollar on Monday or Tuesday on heavy day trading. Then I believe she'll finally pull back close to where we are now - maybe the mid eighties. Dont let this scare you. Hang on to those .25 cent UDW shares youve got now. They are absolutely GOLD and all these bashers would love to scare you into selling them - thats the reason why theyre "bashing": to try to lower the price on a stock that's taking off so they can buy in themselves. Then, after the next pullback (whatever the range of it is. I certainly could be wrong about my guess for the range), if you can afford it and if your own UDW research agrees with mine, start buying more. I believe this will be a three to five dollar stock in a year.

All in my humble opinion. Good Luck!

muddytraks
40 posts
msg #27581
Ignore muddytraks
7/26/2003 9:50:53 PM

XYBR almost as good.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · UDW going over $1 befor pullback<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.