StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · What is global?<< >>Post Follow-up
eyoung
42 posts
msg #27994
Ignore eyoung
8/23/2003 8:58:53 PM

When i look at all my stock filters in say global on, what does this mean?
eyoung

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #27997
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/23/2003 9:08:23 PM

Eyoung,

Look at the top of this page...

See where it says STOCKFETCHER...

right below it is says... CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

I suggest you do that AND READ THE MANUAL at least 3 times!

eyoung
42 posts
msg #28001
Ignore eyoung
8/23/2003 9:47:12 PM

thanks rumpled

eyoung
42 posts
msg #28002
Ignore eyoung
8/23/2003 10:30:32 PM

rump i read the manual however i did not see anything pertaining to global filters

murknd
62 posts
msg #28021
Ignore murknd
8/24/2003 5:02:29 PM

eyoung,

Global is a "filter" that can be applied to any number of filters in your "My Filters" list. You can turn it on or off for each filter under the "global" column in your list. If it is on then SF will apply the phrase in the global filter to that filter. You can set the global filter by going to "settings" in the square bracket at the top of your "My Filters" list. A typical use of a global setting might be "close between 1 and 10" or "average volume(90) above 100000". By having this phrase as a global setting then you can change all your filters by only changing one phrase rather than having to manually change that phrase in every filter. Does that make sense?

D

eyoung
42 posts
msg #28041
Ignore eyoung
8/25/2003 11:57:43 AM

thanks that was the best explanation i received thanks

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · What is global?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.