StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · When this crisis diminishes are you ready?<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #67762
Ignore marine2
9/25/2008 10:07:24 PM

You all know when this crisis gets figured out and the markets begin operating in a smoother manner, you need to be ready to pounce. Have your favorite filters ready to make a killing, This is one of those extroidenary times that in a few years you will look back on and say, was I ready to take advantage of the market place when it took off.

marine2
963 posts
msg #67802
Ignore marine2
9/26/2008 5:31:09 PM

Since no one has any feedback on this I think I will. Someday when the fires out and the new growth begins its process watch those lil things grow to sizes that will astound your accounts. Think positive and everything will shake out and make you into a wise investor.

FuriousThug
256 posts
msg #67804
Ignore FuriousThug
9/26/2008 5:50:51 PM

On the other hand, these past 8 years have seen a deficit run up more than the entire deficit history of the U.S....i.e., 1776-2000=less budget deficit than 2000-2008.

Rather than wait for the next bubble, I'm adjusting my expectations...single digit P/Es, massive consumer credit defaults which nobody's even talking about yet but we're just starting to see a few clues (people's and small businesses credit lines being reigned in=no growth).

Wish I was as hopeful as you, Marine. Sometimes...in fact, often, history DOESN'T repeat itself. You can't assume things will be the same as they were before.

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #67807
Ignore luc1grunt
9/26/2008 11:05:35 PM

RFID, identification security, money transfer technology......growth.

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #67809
Ignore petrolpeter
9/27/2008 2:02:44 AM

Their putting the bandages on Humpty Dumpty before he falls and no one knows just how thats going to work.Every time one of these investment banks goes bust commodities and oil go down a couple of bucks,and thats great for the small business and consumers.The system is working,leave it alone.Let them go.As for the Goldman-Buffet bailout trade with Paulson as their new inside man ensuring the deal,isn't that racketeering?Or at the least unpatriotic.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · When this crisis diminishes are you ready?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.