StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · breakout Miketranz<< >>Post Follow-up
jrbikes
624 posts
msg #60886
Ignore jrbikes
modified
3/30/2008 11:23:29 AM

Dear Mike!

Jrbikes here, this is a scan I went back and looked at, I have refined these so many times that I get confuse, (my nature) when you ask for a filter to define the breakout, there is really not one that will put you right at the break, well there may be but I cant find it, I believe these stocks that run up like this run is 3 cycles 20 day, 40 day, and 60 days, thats just my observation, the key is the Resistance points, I really like Bigcharts interactive charts, they are more linear than SF charts, gives a better feel for these penny swing trades, anyway, try this!

Fetcher[

Show stocks where the RSI(14) has crossed above 50 in the last 20 days and the MFI(14) is above 0 and the price is between .01 and 1 and the volume is above 250000
]

You will have to scan through the charts to get a feel for the ones you want, thats what I have to do, for now, that will change, I am working on something for these stocks!

change this to 40 days and then 60 days, you will see the runners on there, like I said the key is the resistance points, this is just my opinion and as you know, its not much! good luck, if you find some, share with me, I have put about 15 on a watch list, if you want it I can post it! these are the only type of trades I am focusing on, like they say, pick one strategy and try to master that, its the only one that fits my personality, man I cant daytrade, good luck, any feedback appreciated
oh yeah, I forgot, I usually do these in 10 cent increments, I just put .01 to 1 for the heck of it, .01 to .50 usually works better, sorry!

miketranz
956 posts
msg #60922
Ignore miketranz
3/31/2008 8:45:21 PM

JR,thanks alot,I'll ck it out.Mike......

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #60923
Ignore jrbikes
modified
3/31/2008 9:37:43 PM

kinda long winded, aint I?

Watch

DLTM*
TLVA
HMIT*
AQUI
HSOA*
XDSL

WTSLA last week!

Fetcher[

show stocks where the RSI(14) crossed above 80 in the last 20 days and the MFI(14) is above 0 and the price is between .01 and .50 and the volume is above 250000
]

Fetcher[

show stocks where the RSI(14) crossed above 80 in the last 20 days and the MFI(14) is above 0 and the price is between .51 and 1 and the volume is above 250000
]

play with the day settings and the RSI settings, enough said!

Resistance is key!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · breakout Miketranz<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.