StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · enable email icon in "my filters"<< >>Post Follow-up
woofys
212 posts
msg #53301
Ignore woofys
7/20/2007 7:05:44 PM

How do I enable the envelope icon in my filters. SF says toggle the envelope icon next to each of the felters you would like
results sent via email. When I click on the envelope a sign says disabled. I
click again, it still says that. How can one toggle this thing. Help

danglin
37 posts
msg #53304
Ignore danglin
7/20/2007 11:01:26 PM

What browser are you using? Try holding down the shift key while clicking the icon and see if that makes a difference.

woofys
212 posts
msg #53326
Ignore woofys
7/22/2007 5:35:59 PM

danglin: My browser is ms explore, either 5.0 or 6.0, I'm not sure. But, I did hit the shift key and succeeded in enablling my first 3 filters from the top. From the fourth down are still disabled. Cant figure what I'm doing wrong. I start by going to top of column that says email, my mouse is on it I press and hold down shift key and left click mouse, that selects email. After that things go very right then very wrong. At first I tried doing what sf said: toggle envelope icon to the filter to be emailed...nothing. Then I started fooling around with other ideas and managed to enable 3. Could you please discribe what xactly I should be doing.

Oh yes, this might be important: The first filter I enabled. A small yahoo icon came on top of the envelope icon, when I clicked the down arrow on it, a menu dropped.I forget exactly what my options were but none of them seemed to pertain to the task at hand. Have I missed something here.

danglin
37 posts
msg #53344
Ignore danglin
7/23/2007 3:04:27 AM

O.k. You should start off with the email icon being white in color. Click on it and it should have color. If this is the case then leave it colored. This is the enabled state.

woofys
212 posts
msg #53639
Ignore woofys
7/29/2007 3:57:58 PM

Danglin: Thanks buddy. Will try it.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · enable email icon in "my filters"<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.