StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · how do I see strong sectors historically?<< >>Post Follow-up
doroneliasian
26 posts
msg #61144
Ignore doroneliasian
4/6/2008 10:01:14 AM

For instance I would like to try and see what was the strong sector 1 month ago so I can apply to it a filter and see how it works. Is there really no way to get to that information?

mktmole
325 posts
msg #61150
Ignore mktmole
4/6/2008 1:00:30 PM

From Home Page... View all Sectors or View all Industies links in red.
Sectors or Industries on the page(s) that appears can then be sorted
by performance. Then simply add the following into your filter scan parameters.

Fetcher[show stock where price above 1 and apply to Sector(BANKING)
and add column separator
and add column exchange
and add column sector
and add column industry
and add column separator
]

doroneliasian
26 posts
msg #61172
Ignore doroneliasian
4/7/2008 8:21:54 AM

Well thanks, but that will only give me information about the latest sectors.
for instance if I would like to know what sector was strong from july 2 till august 3, I won't be able to know that in that way

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · how do I see strong sectors historically?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.