High Of Day

wallman
299 posts
msg #48861
Ignore wallman
12/29/2006 9:45:37 PM

lizzydog,

HOD = High Of Day
These are stocks that are hitting new price highs from the previous price quoted for that day.
If you see someone saying "new 52's",this means the stock has also surpassed it's high price of the last year(52 weeks).

jpete
13 posts
msg #48862
Ignore jpete
12/29/2006 11:48:01 PM

wallman,
Thanks for your input and info. Is muddy a member or something else and how to you locate him or it? Always learning.
Thanks, jpete

wallman
299 posts
msg #48863
Ignore wallman
12/30/2006 12:29:59 AM

Jpete,

Wallman is aka Muddy

Do a search on SF for Wallman,it all goes back to 3/2003 when we started the SF/Muddy method site.There's still a bunch of stuff in the files over there if you care to read them http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/StockFetcher/?yguid=286466878

Now you can find me at: http://greenonthescreen.blogspot.com/
Every trading day there's a live chat beginning at about 9 a.m.where we follow/trade stocks.
Drop in sometime if you can.

There's also a filter in the Forums Public Filter List section here on SF posted by me that works great for me called Fast%k reversal.Also on that list are many of the original Muddy filters kindly posted by Murkund.
With those filters as always my motto WAIT FOR GREEN.
Regards,Muddy

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · lockwhiz<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.