StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · ...my NEW hobby...QT Paintbars !!!<< >>Post Follow-up
alf44
2,025 posts
msg #63417
Ignore alf44
modified
6/6/2008 12:20:23 AM

The Paintbar studies on Ouotetracker are pretty dam kewl !!!

Okay...so I know they've been around "forever" (not quite)...but...I've only just recently started to "play'round wif dees tings" ...

...anyone else usin' em ???

I got some neat ones !

Feel free to share your QT Paintbar Code here ! tia

Regards,

alf44

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #63418
Ignore alf44
modified
6/6/2008 12:44:29 AM

I'll start...

the code for... an NR7 (narrowist Range of the last 7 Days) ...

----------------------------------------------------------

if ABS(Bar High-Bar Low) <= ABS(Bar High[1]-Bar Low[1]) AND ABS(Bar High-Bar Low) <= ABS(Bar High[2]-Bar Low[2]) AND ABS(Bar High-Bar Low) <= ABS(Bar High[3]-Bar Low[3]) AND ABS(Bar High-Bar Low) <= ABS(Bar High[4]-Bar Low[4]) AND ABS(Bar High-Bar Low) <= ABS(Bar High[5]-Bar Low[5]) AND ABS(Bar High-Bar Low) <= ABS(Bar High[6]-Bar Low[6]) AND ABS(Bar High-Bar Low) <= ABS(Bar High[7]-Bar Low[7]) set color to "your choice"

----------------------------------------------------------

Go read the "help topics" on QT wrt Paintbar Studies if this doesn't make sense...OR...feel free to ask for further clarification ...

Regards,

alf44

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #63419
Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/6/2008 1:40:19 AM

I posted a bunch of QT paintbars on www.kreslik.com

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #63420
Ignore nikoschopen
6/6/2008 1:48:07 AM

Here's the one that I've been using for the last two years. It prolly ain't worth very much but it sure is damn colorful, dontcha think?
Download:paintbar.xml
S&P 500 Futures (ESM8) 5-Minute

zoom

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #63425
Ignore luc1grunt
6/6/2008 6:43:18 AM

Niko, I haven't seen anything that colorful since I put a little slip of paper on my tongue in the 80's.

I need some orange juice and a cigarette.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #63464
Ignore alf44
6/7/2008 1:00:47 AM

TRO...went there but didn't really see anything "paintbar" related.

Post some links here...or, point me in the right direction. tia

Regards,

alf44

chip
67 posts
msg #63470
Ignore chip
6/7/2008 8:39:31 AM

alf44, I think you have to be logged in to see the file. I found one here:
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=852

If you can't get it, I can email it to you....

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · ...my NEW hobby...QT Paintbars !!!<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.