StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · scam e-mail<< >>Post Follow-up
johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #59541
Ignore johnpaulca
2/7/2008 8:24:38 PM

I received this e-mail today...some people are just fricking sick.

good day to you i know you will be wondering about this email you dont have to panic your pretty head because i am here to safe your pretty head

me and my gang have being paid a huge sum of money to terminate you by your own person wthin the next 48hrs i am telling you all this because i like and i am putting all the risk in myhead all i want you to do now is for you corporate with me.
i will tell you the person that is sending us to terminate if you comply with my demands

i want you to pay the sum of $7,000usd in my account within the next 24 hrs

once i get this money i will give you the info of the person and remmeber that if you fail to comply with me we are going to kill you in the next 48hrs we are well train assassin and we do this for living i have work for so many and i have save so many i mean those that comply to my plight so what i am sayin in actual sense is that if you want to save your life from this situation you just have to do whatever i ask you to do afterall i love killing people becuse that is what i enjoy doing best. i wait your positive replys

so you can see that the certain amount is not worth of your life but i just think i need a vacation on this because of your familys now the ball is on your court cos i have fucking played my. if you do not agree my demands i have no other option than to blow your brains out

NOTE: I AM GOING TO TELL YOU THIS ONCE DO NOT TRY TO PLAY SMART BY INVOLVING THE POLICE BECAUSE THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THEY ARE GOING TO TRACK ME DOWN IF YOU DO SO THAN WELCOME TO HEAVEN OR HELL WHICHEVER THE CASE MAY BE

YOU HAVE BE WARNED

I WAIT YOUR REPLY POSITIVELY

optiongurus
18 posts
msg #59542
Ignore optiongurus
2/7/2008 10:29:15 PM

I've seen this BS scam before, just ignore it. That or forward it to a law enforcement office, let them take care of it.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #59717
Ignore jrbikes
2/15/2008 10:09:42 PM

who typed this crap?

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #59723
Ignore petrolpeter
modified
2/16/2008 9:51:32 AM

Lucky we are all in the FBI.

msummer2007
129 posts
msg #59731
Ignore msummer2007
2/17/2008 8:43:35 AM

Johnpaulca After reading that poorly written scam email, I have come to the conclusion America is sicker than I first thought. If it is not the CNBC scam artists promoting stocks without any solid reason, or ambulance chasing attorney's conjuring up future prospects via commercials on TV, or people suing everything that walks, or gun toting degenerates shooting innocent people in colleges throughout America, or the Government handing out $600-$1200 dollar vouchers, or rampant illegal immigration cluttering our schools, hospitals, and welfare system, or the Washington Elite lying through their teeth about every single financial report. What has America become? Will Americans do anything for money, Including threatening to kill people through ransom emails? It's time we looked in the mirror as a nation, and realize that we are definitely on the wrong path. Just my two cents worth.

Gunnski
28 posts
msg #59732
Ignore Gunnski
2/17/2008 10:03:10 AM

JP,

Only $7,000.00usd?

"I WAIT YOUR REPLY POSITIVELY"

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #59733
Ignore johnpaulca
2/17/2008 10:20:52 AM

I am please to let you guys know that 48 hours has gone by and I am still here. It's been fricking cold in Calgary -40 with wind chill this week, let those bastards come get me and freeze their balls. lol

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #59772
Ignore EWZuber
2/19/2008 5:23:07 AM

johnpaulca, is that -40Cor F?
We had a bit over a week of -30F~-36F here just a couple weeks ago. Now its a balmy 35F.

wcurtis
54 posts
msg #59776
Ignore wcurtis
2/19/2008 8:52:22 AM

AT -40 F & C are the same temp. I hate the creep that invented the wind chill factor!!! I was cold enough already.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #59777
Ignore johnpaulca
2/19/2008 8:53:05 AM

Zub...Celsius ...it's now warming up...we have this saying in Calgary " if you don't like the current weather conditions, wait for five minutes and it will change". Calgary is located in the mountains so we can have snow, rain, hail,sunshine in the same day. It has snowed in every month in Calgary...yes guys, July and August.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · scam e-mail<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.