StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · the worlds best intraday setup is<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
acervapsych
39 posts
msg #32882
Ignore acervapsych
8/17/2004 9:49:26 PM

Listen to TheRumpledOne. Last year I learned how to USE RSI(2) with the 3 month and 1 year chart. Then I apply the same method with the 5/5 day chart in prophet net. My account has increases since I used his method. On a daily bases monitor 5 stocks and get to know them. Sometimes I trade 5 times in a month other times I only trade one stock. You must learn to be patient.

When a stock has touched lower linear regression line with a low RSI(2) load the boat. Make sure to confirm with your 3 month, and 1 year chart. Check your 5 day chart for confirmation. When the market opens wait for green confirmation. If the stock holds up the first 20 minutes, then go for it based on the intraday charts. Learn and get to know your stocks. It’s better to have and play one stocks instead of many. trade in the direction of the market.

Good Luck!

gudway
13 posts
msg #33270
Ignore gudway
9/16/2004 4:54:05 PM

Holygrail or 's buddy or anybody
I am a "trader" by IRS rules and file "marked to market"
Live in Reno NV. Lost my CPA in Illinois
Do you know of a CPA (Anywhere but maybe N.CA or N.NV
who can do a "TRADER,Marked to market" return
for a reasonable fee?

Thank you
Michael
gudway@charter.net

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #36448
Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/24/2005 9:11:59 AM

Someone asked me about this the other day.

POP TO THE TOP.

mnkayaker76
7 posts
msg #43336
Ignore mnkayaker76
4/29/2006 5:06:55 PM

Can anybody post their filter for this method?
I've been studying the charts on prophet.net and learning a lot with respect to RSI(2) and Linear Regression, but the stocks I'm charting are not too promising. How are you filtering for these stocks to chart?

Thank you

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #43344
Ignore TheRumpledOne
4/29/2006 6:17:19 PM

Fetcher[
rsi(2) < 1
60 day slope of the close above 0
close near bottom linear regression(60)
close above 1
volume above 1000000
]

That's the basic RSI(2)/LR combo.

Search this forum for RSI(2) and you'll see there's plenty more.

One thing about trading this filter is you have to "wait for green". Search this forum for "wait for green".

HTH.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #43399
Ignore EWZuber
5/1/2006 7:49:32 PM

Thats the first time I have heard you reference these time frames
'Use multiple time periods to get the big picture.
3 mon/D
1 year/W
1 year/M'

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43401
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/1/2006 9:19:38 PM

That's the basic RSI(2)/LR combo.

Search this forum for RSI(2) and you'll see there's plenty more.

One thing about trading this filter is you have to "wait for green". Search this forum for "wait for green".

Does that old dinosaur still work???? LOL....

- WALLSTREETGENIUS -

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #43402
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/1/2006 9:54:53 PM

Works better than most ever will.

four
5,087 posts
msg #129235
Ignore four
6/19/2016 12:07:51 AM

pop

shillllihs
5,963 posts
msg #129236
Ignore shillllihs
6/19/2016 4:38:53 AM

TheRumpledOne
6,349 posts
msg #27703
- Ignore TheRumpledOne. Wrote
-------------------

If you want get rich keep reading.

Not sure how that worked out for him, last I looked on his vid blog 3 years ago, he was living in
A squatter house borrowing movies from the library and shopping at thrift stores.

Looks good on the surface but inconsistent.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · the worlds best intraday setup is<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.