StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · why indicators show up on chart??/<< >>Post Follow-up
steffi323
31 posts
msg #53356
Ignore steffi323
modified
7/23/2007 11:53:58 AM

wrote to stockfetcher but no reply yet.
i have this filter nd i got GCOG to show up
but no indicators were on the chart!!!
help???
here is my filter:
Close gained between 5% and 10% in the last one day
draw ema(18)
draw ema(32)
draw ma(50)
draw ma(200)
close below .10
volume above 1500000
and set{rsi_10_line,rsi(10) - rsi(21)}
and set{rsi_5_line,rsi(5) - rsi(21)}
and set{rsi_2_line,rsi(2) - rsi(21)}
and draw rsi_10_line
and draw rsi_10_line line at 0
and draw rsi_5_line on plot rsi_10_line
and draw rsi_2_line on plot rsi_10_line
draw median bollinger(20)
draw parabolic sar
draw linear regression(90)
draw trix(5,3)
draw aroon up(25) line at 50
draw aroon down(25) line at 70
draw obv(21)
draw macd(5,15,5)
draw COG(10,2) crossed above 0 within the last 3 days
and COG(10,2) has been decreasing for 3 days
set{enterprice,low}
add column enterprice{buy limit}sort by column 5 descending

tx

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · why indicators show up on chart??/<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.