StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 486 >>Post Follow-up
ThaGekko
139 posts
msg #129005
Ignore ThaGekko
6/8/2016 12:20:16 PM

Hey, we finally see your system on there.

Maybe you can make beliebers out of people now?!?

ThaGekko
139 posts
msg #129008
Ignore ThaGekko
6/8/2016 1:08:52 PM

BTW do you have any subscribers yet? I have been thinking about putting my system on C2, but want to make sure my investment/payment to them is worth it!

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #129009
Ignore shillllihs
modified
6/8/2016 1:20:32 PM

I have 3 but my system is very cheap. Just want to recoup my purchase price.

Seems like there are a lot less members than before and I am really not convinced the operator
is allowing us to play on a level playing field. If you go to the grid & look under stocks, you will see
I am top 10 in many categories yet just was allowed to be on the leaderboard, while crappy little
systems are featured over and over. Maybe some vested interest.
I don't recommend it.

ThaGekko
139 posts
msg #129010
Ignore ThaGekko
modified
6/8/2016 2:01:38 PM

Crazy you have to be "let" on the leaderboard. I agree there must be some vested interest somewhere.

I also agree that it seems membership has declined over time and they are not getting many new members.

Do you know of other sites where you can sell trading strategies that have more traffic?
Also, is the annual return calculated for you off of what you have already returned? - it looks like 385%, but you're only up 34%?

ahcsim72
151 posts
msg #129012
Ignore ahcsim72
6/8/2016 4:27:42 PM

Shillls, you are Ares? $10 is not too bad..I'm thinking about joining since it is so cheap and it seems you know what you are doing with your strategy..
By the way, how does that collective works? If I join, my fund gets traded automatically when you trade? Or do I just get notified about your trade?

ThaGekko
139 posts
msg #129013
Ignore ThaGekko
6/8/2016 4:32:24 PM

ahcsim72, you can do either.

Shillllihs will make a trade and if you use one of the few brokers that are linked to collective2 the trade will automatically be made in your brokerage - totally automated.

Or you can select to get an e-mail/text or some type of notification that shillllihs made a trade and then you would enter/exit whatever trade was made.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #129014
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
6/8/2016 5:07:19 PM

I believe that you have to have completed a certain number of trades and have had the system in play for at least three months before you are eligible for the leaderboard.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #129015
Ignore shillllihs
6/8/2016 7:32:01 PM

I don't want to solicit on SF. & if anyone joins from here, I don't want to know.
I was just getting tired of all the negative comments about my abilities so I just
wanted to prove it.

I'll be leaving for Greece Sat. I'll be on several islands swimming, eating
Greek salads with feta, pastichio and drinking good Greek wine. Some of these
places have bad connections so not sure how close I'll be following it. Will be back
July 6th.

ahcsim72
151 posts
msg #129016
Ignore ahcsim72
6/8/2016 10:14:48 PM

6/8/2016 4:32:24 PM

ahcsim72, you can do either.

Shillllihs will make a trade and if you use one of the few brokers that are linked to collective2 the trade will automatically be made in your brokerage - totally automated.

Or you can select to get an e-mail/text or some type of notification that shillllihs made a trade and then you would enter/exit whatever trade was made.
**************************************************************************************************************************

New to Collective2... I'm interested in auto trading options. I guess there is a risk of following every moves that the leader is making.... Anyway, there were some list of brokers and I didn't recognize any of them. Maybe I'm not understanding who those brokers are, but if I use brokers like Scottrade, Ameritrade, ect. in real-life. since they are not listed, I have to sign up with one that's list and transfer all my trading fund into the new one I sign up with them?

ThaGekko
139 posts
msg #129018
Ignore ThaGekko
6/9/2016 8:51:08 AM

yep, Scottrade/Ameritrade/etc... don't support collective2. For autotrade only you would need to open a brokerage account with one(or more) of the brokerages that they show on their website.

Or if you want to keep with Scottrade/Ameritrade you can click on "Follow by e-mail, no autotrade" and you will just get e-mails when a buy/sell is placed and then you would trade manually in your brokerage.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 486 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.