StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 485 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
5,963 posts
msg #129792
Ignore shillllihs
7/13/2016 10:30:35 AM

Sure Joan, my Nugt trade was 10 minutes for 2% so it would make sense to leave 3%
on the table overnight with dust...

Joan, you are very insecure and at best a 50/50 trader. You get 6 out of 10 trades
wrong and that is documented, even though you try to cover it up
by making nearly every post vague by straddling the fence & you never give a clear
definition of what you're doing. Then you disappear for 2 months with your tail tween your
Canadian legs. I challenge anyone to look at your posts over the last 2 years.
Besides Joan, you trade stocks & I trade mostly ETFs & your systems are subpar,
so we have nothing in common. So next time the green bug starts gnawing at you,
try to control your bowels...🐛

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #129793
Ignore johnpaulca
7/13/2016 10:45:30 AM

Stick and stones...lol. Everyone on the the forum remember when you were the Messiah, couldn't trade shit then still can't trade. My problem with you is when misleading the newbies with your crap, maybe it's a joke for you but for some folks with a little cash this is serious...so cut out the bull.
For starters post trades just after you make them not a day later then tell us how wonderful you are. If you want to help the newbies explain your money management strategy...geesh!!!

shillllihs
5,963 posts
msg #129794
Ignore shillllihs
7/13/2016 10:59:57 AM

Ok Joan you win. You live on my thread & change your alias to ask trading questions but you win...
Can you get back to your thread now and give vague advice about bad trades?
Get lost...🍼🐐

ahcsim72
151 posts
msg #129796
Ignore ahcsim72
7/13/2016 12:08:40 PM

Who is Joan?

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #129798
Ignore pthomas215
7/13/2016 1:50:46 PM

ahcsim, you are hilarious. I think you can ""deduce"" from prior posts that johnpaulca must be someone named Joan.

ahcsim and shillihs....if you can, comment on your thought process around exit. if there is something constructive out of the dialogue, it is how to think about exiting the trade. If you hung on to DUST last night through post market, you would have been screwed. wouldnt mind knowing how you guys think about exit. (i.e. filter driven, support and resistance, etc).

shillllihs
5,963 posts
msg #129803
Ignore shillllihs
7/13/2016 4:05:31 PM

I will defer any further questions to Joan. She is starving for attention
so help a girl out. I don't want her knowing anymore of my plays.
She's very disruptive.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #129804
Ignore johnpaulca
7/13/2016 5:20:19 PM

I expected an answer like that, this troll has no clue about trading same as when he was here a few years back. All his trades posted are nebulous....check all of his post. He was called out many times before and always a stupid answer as the one above.

ahcsim72
151 posts
msg #129805
Ignore ahcsim72
modified
7/13/2016 8:54:34 PM

Oh..that john..lol. he tried to cross examine one of my picks before......now I know, john =joan... , I didn't see any useful picks from him so who cares...

By the way, I held dwti overnight, but sold it in the morning. I entered again when it started climbing, and recovered half of my loss. I'm not crying about it.. I made good $$ when I held dust overnight..i sold it in the morning after it popped. i don't hold any etf more than 1 day unless there is a good reason..

shillllihs
5,963 posts
msg #129806
Ignore shillllihs
7/13/2016 9:38:10 PM

I can see some mild jousting which is good to stimulate creativity & to challenge each other
but he gets so angry and psychotic about things. It's as if he's saying "please tell me your opinion
on the market but at the same time I'm so jealous & insecure that I have to attack any trader better than me"... I don't believe in shutting anyone down forever but a warning and a 30 day ban
to help him re-group may do him good.

As for the market, I'm not really sure if I want to be in it. I see Xiv maybe hitting 30+
But then I see it hitting a wall. Not to say that this bull is done but will need a breather till Sept.
I feel like we are close to a crux. All just my opinion based on my charts.
Do not play as I would feel guilty if anyone were to lose $$$ based on my beliefs.

shillllihs
5,963 posts
msg #129807
Ignore shillllihs
7/13/2016 9:38:58 PM

I kind of think Ugaz is a good long term play...

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 485 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.