StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 486 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #130960
Ignore shillllihs
9/8/2016 11:43:29 AM

Yup, great run on Dwti 77-81🎱

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #130985
Ignore shillllihs
modified
9/9/2016 12:38:05 AM

Unless it's a penny stock, a good short or an inside tip, I don't want to hear about it,
deal with it or scroll thru posts about it. Has to be an ETF or nothing at all.
Nobody is getting rich investing a few bucks in random stocks that pop up on
silly little filters. I'm not willing to put 300,000 on a individual stock but have no problem
doing so on an ETF. And if I lose it's do to my bad trading not because I was dumb enough
to trade some fickle stock. Stocks are primitive and though it seems many here, (partially
due to me) are starting to see the light, I'm still turned off by the number of posts
touting stocks. Great, you made 1% on a stock. You and I know you can't be putting
any serious coin on that 1 stock because you and I know you are smart enough
not to bet a large portion of your $ on 1 stock. So stop the nickel and dime crap
and gamble the right way. ETFs, for added safety, and Make sure to go allin.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #130986
Ignore Mactheriverrat
9/9/2016 12:51:25 AM

In the case for me .
Its always been
Market is not OTCBB.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #130988
Ignore shillllihs
9/9/2016 9:14:27 AM

ETFs are great. You know they won't go Bankrupt, and you maintain
all those wild fluctuations that make you feel alive!

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #130999
Ignore shillllihs
9/9/2016 11:10:48 AM

TVIX
20.75 Up 2.13(11.44%) 10:57AM EDT - Nasdaq Real Time Price

JOHNPAULCA., just a friendly reminder, your membership for
Donkey Punch Vix at Collective2 is about to expire, please deposit
more funds!! Thank you!!😊

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #131000
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
modified
9/9/2016 11:43:50 AM

shillllihs
2,102 posts
msg #130726
- Ignore shillllihs
8/31/2016 10:59:58 AM

Now if we can get Tvix moving,

Tvix 19,999 shares 21.59
+++++++++
shillllihs
2,102 posts
msg #130764
- Ignore shillllihs
9/1/2016 9:58:59 AM

Tvix,

I think 31 is a possibility by Friday or Monday...
++++++++++++
shillllihs
2,102 posts
msg #130908
- Ignore shillllihs
9/6/2016 4:00:41 PM

Manage to scrape up some cash from the kids piggy banks for the final
leg of Tvix at 18.95. I'm done...
+++++++++++

Congratulations on breaking even. A little humility wouldn't hurt here - you jumped in too early, said you were going to lose a million dollars and would have to wear a chicken suit, and now that there is some relief you are bragging and trash-talking others.

You are clearly a competent trader, but by no means infallible. What did you learn from this trade? If you were to have the chance to do this one over, what would you have done differently?

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #131002
Ignore johnpaulca
9/9/2016 12:10:36 PM

shillllihs
2,102 posts
msg #130999
- Ignore shillllihs 9/9/2016 11:10:48 AM

TVIX
20.75 Up 2.13(11.44%) 10:57AM EDT - Nasdaq Real Time Price

JOHNPAULCA., just a friendly reminder, your membership for
Donkey Punch Vix at Collective2 is about to expire, please deposit
more funds!! Thank you!!😊
***********************************************************************************************************
here comes the Village Idiot with his rhetoric. I saw you already lost one of your "5" subscribers...ouch!!. When you learn how to trade maybe I will consider a subscription...not!!! Maybe you have to go back to your old job as a parking lot manager in Glenview, IL.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #131007
Ignore shillllihs
9/9/2016 12:49:16 PM

Thanx Kevin. Funny that you ask that as I have been doing some introspection
just on that subject. I think what I would do if I had the strength to pull it off is,
wait for that 1 big spike or for all of my indicators to confirm before jumping in.
1 of the biggest mistakes is being impatient and jumping in too early and that's
exactly what I did. It's just I wait so so long to make my move and I become impatient.
That being said, 2 of my indicators still have not triggered so not out of the woods
yet.

As far as me bragging, I was not gloating. I simply posted the beautiful spike in Tvix several hours
after the fact in response to being called the village idiot by that other guy.
I've kept it very real throughout the downturn.

And though it's very creepy Johnpaul, that you research my life,
(Where I live, wife's name, career.) etc... Yes, I live in an affluent suburb and
I own and operate 2 parking lots 1 block from Wrigley Field. I work 81 days
a year plus 5 concerts but usually show up for I'll say 45 dates. Thanx for your interest.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #131011
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
9/9/2016 1:01:04 PM

Thanx Kevin. Funny that you ask that as I have been doing some introspection
just on that subject. I think what I would do if I had the strength to pull it off is,
wait for that 1 big spike or for all of my indicators to confirm before jumping in.
1 of the biggest mistakes is being impatient and jumping in too early and that's
exactly what I did. It's just I wait so so long to make my move and I become impatient.
That being said, 2 of my indicators still have not triggered so not out of the woods
yet.

Introspection is critical to becoming better at a lot of things, but especially trading since it is started analytically but managed emotionally. This is something that I am working on as well. I just closed out a big losing short trade in GOGO that I have been sure will become profitable, only to watch it slowly creep higher every day - in retrospect I knew to exit with a small loss after 1 day but kept doubling down and eventually turned it into a big loss. Hopefully I am learning to accept small losses and move on - not everything I trade will be profitable, and if I don't have rules and follow them I'll keep making the same blunders.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #131013
Ignore johnpaulca
9/9/2016 1:14:11 PM

And though it's very creepy Johnpaul, that you research my life,
(Where I live, wife's name, career.) etc... Yes, I live in an affluent suburb and
I own and operate 2 parking lots 1 block from Wrigley Field. I work 81 days
a year plus 5 concerts but usually show up for I'll say 45 dates. Thanx for your interest.
****************************************************************************************************************
hey Village Idiot....you started it by researching Tro's life telling folks here about him living in a shanty.....people with real money don't have to brag or have to sell systems on collective2....now go park a car dough boy....geesh!!

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 486 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.