Weekly measures on StockFetcher are computed as:
- weekly open: open price from first trading date of the week.
- weekly high: highest traded price during the week.
- weekly low: lowest traded price during the week.
- weekly close: last traded price for the week.
- weekly volume: aggregate of daily volume for the week.
For the most recent (current) week, the high, low and close are based on the data available for the week.
For more information on weekly measures on StockFetcher, please see:
Copyright 2016 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus