Below are steps to add indicators and change default settings for your StockFetcher charts:
1. Click the Settings link near the top center of the stockfetcher page.
2. Make sure that you are configuring the settings for "[Charts]"
3. Modify any of the chart settings as well as add desired indicators.
4. (Optional) Click Test to check your settings.
5. Click Save when complete.
Still need help?
Copyright 2016 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus