StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Need help recreating PR1 Portfolio scan from tradestation open code<< >>Post Follow-up
smartguy
47 posts
msg #98767
Ignore smartguy
1/27/2011 10:55:34 AM

[this post included intellectual property and has been removed - StockFetcher Admin ]

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #98816
Ignore TheRumpledOne
1/31/2011 12:28:47 AM

I need the code for the PRSIS function:

PRSIS(c,PRSILength,PRSIMidline)

smartguy
47 posts
msg #98825
Ignore smartguy
1/31/2011 4:29:04 PM

[this post included intellectual property and has been removed - StockFetcher Admin ]

smartguy
47 posts
msg #98859
Ignore smartguy
2/2/2011 5:34:54 AM

TheRumpledOne- the function is posted above- Is there anything else I need to provide. Thanks again for your assistance.

smartguy
47 posts
msg #98904
Ignore smartguy
2/4/2011 9:30:01 AM

TheRumpled one- I don't want to seem too pushy or ungrateful, but have you had a chance to take a look at this to convert to a stockfetcher scan. I realize that you are doing this out of the goodness of your heart, but I couldn't figure out how to PM you on this forum so I thought I would see if there was any progress on this. Thanks in advance.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #98989
Ignore TheRumpledOne
2/9/2011 11:42:31 AM

It's been a while since I coded much in Easy Language...

I'll have to put on my thinking cap.

smartguy
47 posts
msg #98991
Ignore smartguy
2/9/2011 12:10:01 PM

Thank you- I appreciate any help you can give me- the equity curve from the product page looks pretty impressive and would make for a good scan for fellow stockfetcher scanners to have a look at. Thanks again TheRumpledone. Anybody else feel free to chime in here also if you think you might be able to help.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Need help recreating PR1 Portfolio scan from tradestation open code<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.