StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · my ideal filter: no resistence above & void for >2yrs on left.needs tweeking<< >>Post Follow-up
woofys
212 posts
msg #42546
Ignore woofys
3/26/2006 9:24:04 PM

This filter gave up this little puppy on 2-16-06
Fetcher[sjm]

Fetcher[close has been decreasing for more than 5 consecutive days and each days volume is more than 15% greater than the day and the last days volume is
more than 20% greater than the day before and close reached new 52 week low and close 52 week low is more than 15% lower than previous 52 week low
]

My problem with this filter is it wont give stocks in my price range: .17 to .56 Any suggestions?
Also you'll notice at the beginning of filter I did'nt say anything about:
stock has been in bassing range for > 1 year, to get that void to the left but I also wanted it.

Just one other thing I need and thats a filter for the:
Fetcher[45 day narrow channel near bottom]

in my price range .17 to .57 It can be 45 days or any other number of days Thanks guys.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · my ideal filter: no resistence above & void for >2yrs on left.needs tweeking<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.