StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · okay need your help on major stock breakout filter-this is >95% accurate<< >>Post Follow-up
MARY4MONEY
806 posts
msg #84714
Ignore MARY4MONEY
12/20/2009 1:02:36 PM

what we want is the weekly macd 2 3 1 to be under the 0 line angling up for 3-6 weeks and once it crosses up thru the 0 line this is the explosion point on a stock-- you also want to select the highes wm% stock to trade too-- here are recent example in the last 6 weeks where this set up was amzing-- uau 7-12 amr 5.30-8 cent 9-15.50 dptr 0.80-1.44 peix 0.40 -0.95 nlst 1-8$ ago 17-28 rimm 58-70 and if you look at nite and stec they are right at their explosion point- i sued this cross over to play the options on the stocks above and made 500-12000% seed 5.25-14.50 fast--lets work on this filter-- weekly macd 2 3 1 below 0 last 3 weeks- then all you need is to add thsi for one of you chart settings--add column weekly macd(2,3,1)

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #84715
Ignore johnpaulca
12/20/2009 1:56:06 PM

NITE, STEC....both breakout has already occurred on the 2hr intraday chart, went through booya buyzone and crossed above ema100. INTC about to make it's move

see also WFC,TIBX, VICL....breakout occurs intraday and we don't have this capability on SF, I wish Tom would do something for us in the New Year...ya hear me Tom.

fortyfour
189 posts
msg #84723
Ignore fortyfour
12/20/2009 3:02:41 PM

Fetcher[symlist(AMR,CLF)

chart-display is weekly
cema(weekly day change,3) > -3
add column weekly day change
]

Try out this indicator MFM. Pretty much does your turn around thing (AMR) as does macd(2,3,1).
I think its also good to spot pullbacks , (CLF) in a trend.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · okay need your help on major stock breakout filter-this is >95% accurate<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.