StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · up >100% the first day on my fre and fnm call recos from yesterday<< >>Post Follow-up
MARY4MONEY
806 posts
msg #67701
Ignore MARY4MONEY
9/24/2008 10:40:42 AM

fre at 0.25---Day's Range: 0.15 - 0.30 thats 150% fnm at 0.35 now ----Day's Range: 0.20 - 0.40 - that >100%

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #67706
Ignore alf44
9/24/2008 12:46:54 PM

...here's an idea "Mary"...and I hope you take it !!!

Create a thread...call it whatever you want but call it something !!!

In that thread, post ALL of your "trades"...an ongoing record of ALL your "trades"...for all to see (should they choose to do so) !!!

There is absolutely NO reason to create an entirely new thread...every time a thought pops into your brain !

It's spam !!! It's annoying !!! It's ridiculous !!!

Give it some thought...whadda ya say ???

Regards,

alf44

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67709
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/24/2008 4:24:11 PM

Hey Alf, no disrespect but if you don't like something.. JUST IGNORE IT!

Telling people what to do, how to do it, where to do it, and/or when to do it can start a fight.

That's the job of the forum admins.

If people would just leave each other alone, there would be a lot less battles.

Actually, this post is telling you what to do so it's hypocritical.

But my intention is to END BATTLES BEFORE THEY START.

Everyone knows I have been in enough battles to know.

So can we all just STOP THE MADNESS, please!!

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #67710
Ignore alf44
modified
9/24/2008 4:54:36 PM

Hey RumpledOne, no disrespect but...

...my post was a direct attempt to..."STOP THE MADNESS" !!!

There are 50 threads listed...on each page...of each Forum Section !!!

In the "Filter Exchange" Section...on that first page...of the 50 threads listed...20 of them are "Mary's" !!!

Do you not think that is "MADNESS" ???

Regards,

alf44

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67711
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
9/24/2008 5:29:14 PM

AlfL

Glad you asked.

What I think does NOT matter.

So long as people follow the forum rules, what I think about where they post, what they post, when they post and how post DOES NOT MATTER. If I don't like it, I can choose to ignore it. No one is forcing me to read any threads or posts on this forum.

What matter is what the SF Forum Admins think. If they don't care if M4M posts that way, then it is OK to post that way. If it becomes a problem TO THE SF Forum Admins they'll do something about it.

Until then, can we PLEASE just focus on stock selection and trading instead of being critics.

Actually, I agree with you but it is NOT my forum. On Kreslik, someone was doing the same thing. I asked them NICELY to put all their messages in a single thread. They ignored me. So I had to WARN them and let them know my finger was on the BAN BUTTON. But here, I am NOT an admin. If I don't like something, I send them an email instead of posting about it.

FuriousThug
256 posts
msg #67712
Ignore FuriousThug
9/24/2008 5:36:36 PM

Well, I've posted on this before but here again:

I don't object to the content of M4M's posts...nor do I have any desire to "ignore" his posts. I DO think it's, at the least, inconsiderate to start a new thread around every trade though. It muddies the utility of the forums. Start an M4M thread and drop it all in there...I'd still read it.

Just an appeal.

FT

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #67713
Ignore alf44
modified
9/24/2008 5:41:27 PM

There is absolutely NO reason to create an entirely new thread...every time a thought pops into your brain !

--------------------------------------------------------

I repeat...

"There are 50 threads listed...on each page...of each Forum Section !!!

In the "Filter Exchange" Section...on that first page...of the 50 threads listed...20 of them are "Mary's" !!!

---------------------------------------------------------

It's spam !!! It's annoying !!! It's ridiculous !!!

AND...AND...

The posts are not even "filter related"...(read the SF posting guidelines for each Forum Section) ...

...so ...at the very least... they should be cluttering up the "General Discussion" Section !!! LOL

Regards,

alf44

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #67720
Ignore luc1grunt
9/24/2008 8:25:37 PM

***sound of golf clap*****

MARY4MONEY
806 posts
msg #67729
Ignore MARY4MONEY
9/25/2008 9:52:47 AM

fre on day 2 is 0.10 to 0,55 or up 450%

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · up >100% the first day on my fre and fnm call recos from yesterday<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.