StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · A Sincere THANK YOU to alf44 - your filters changed my trading life.<< >>Post Follow-up
desiree27
1 posts
msg #91800
Ignore desiree27
4/29/2010 9:15:14 PM

alf44

I am not sure if you are still around, however I wanted to thank you publicly for the all the fantastic filters and advice that you have provided over the years. I came across your filters a few months ago and seeing how much time, effort, and faith you put into these patterns decided to take your advice and learn more for myself. I am so thankful that I did because without a doubt your filters were my “AHA” moment. After some early success with the filters I became intensely interested and read Connors, Williams, Raschke, and as much of Crabels work as I could find. My entire view and approach to trading has changed and my profits have increased 10 fold. For the first time since I began trading I feel confident and comfortable taking a trade, two feelings that I never thought I would experience in my trading career.

So thank you, thank you , thank you.

Best Wishes

DB

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · A Sincere THANK YOU to alf44 - your filters changed my trading life.<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.