StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Asoko's VectorVest industry rotation up 40K in just over two weeks!<< >>Post Follow-up
as214
184 posts
msg #47265
Ignore as214
10/2/2006 11:38:07 AM

Here's the proof. Bought TEX at 41.90..now at 46 and change with much more to come.

as214
- Ignore as214
- Edit message
- Report offensive post 9/14/2006 8:51:34 PM

OK Niko.. I certainly respect your opinion and I read all your posts as I have learned from you. I was only trying to help the above poster out and let him know what has given me triple digit gains the past couple of years while allowing for minimal time in front of the computer. . PS.. Thank you for your EMA9/DMA 28,-14 crossover sell signal that I learned from you. Itr is something that i look at when I am contemplating selling a security..

PS.. For those of you who dont like low priced stocks consider TEX as my selection for my Vector Vest contrarian sector value play.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #47271
Ignore nikoschopen
10/2/2006 1:17:43 PM

Hmm, but didn't you also indulge ureself as a flat-tax long-term investor? Not that I'm doubting ure otherwise sound judgment, but you shouldn't imitate ureself in the mold of that conceited XXXXXXXX we're so fond of around here. Before you pass ureself as a swinger, hold ure tongue until come this time next year. Ure fellow long-term investors would appereciate ure sage advice.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #47286
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
10/3/2006 12:11:02 AM

"Niko,Thank you for your EMA9/DMA 28,-14 crossover sell signal that I learned from you."

Yes Niko.....we ALL thank you! ROFLMAO!!! Didn't even know my good pal Niko was even flirting with DMA. That is freakin funny! lol.....

Somebody PLEASE show me the thread where "Niko" is teaching about DMA. This I've gotta see! lol.....

- GENIUS -

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Asoko's VectorVest industry rotation up 40K in just over two weeks!<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.