StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Help with filters to reveal technial symbols mainly Doji Stars<< >>Post Follow-up
alextn99
8 posts
msg #73997
Ignore alextn99
5/1/2009 1:59:58 PM

So i know how to program the filter to search for big drops on the day before the star formation, but how do i program the star bar itself?

I tried:

Close 1 day ago is less than 0.5% greater than Open 1 day ago

not sure if that works tho.

Also, is there a way to filter flag patterns as a way to look for breakouts? Thanks!

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #74032
Ignore Eman93
5/1/2009 11:05:44 PM

add this to your filter, if you go to the home page on SF there are alot of pre programed candel stick patterns

pattern is Bullish Morning Doji Star

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Help with filters to reveal technial symbols mainly Doji Stars<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.