StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How do I return to specific filter chart at a later date?<< >>Post Follow-up
hester
3 posts
msg #77167
Ignore hester
8/2/2009 11:05:37 PM

I just recently joined, I'm still trying to figure out the SF site, and I hoped maybe someone could give me a suggestion. When I'm reviewing results of an SF predefined filter that contains several thousand charts, I usually can't make it all the way through the charts before I need to quit for the day. The next day when I want to pickup where I left off, is there a way to return to the last chart I looked at, without having to scroll to that chart from the beginning of the filter results?

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #77188
Ignore chetron
8/3/2009 9:19:06 AM

NOPE

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #77198
Ignore Eman93
modified
8/3/2009 5:42:00 PM

sort llist by stock name before you start, then write down where you left off :)

hester
3 posts
msg #77208
Ignore hester
modified
8/3/2009 9:09:25 PM

Thanks, Eman, I appreciate your help. I overlooked the sort feature. That certainly assures getting back to exactly where I was, but is there a way to jump directly and immediately to the stock I left off with, or do I still have to scroll through a hundred pages or more one page at a time to get there?

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #77215
Ignore Eman93
8/3/2009 11:19:35 PM

I think you still need to scroll to get back where you left off....

hester
3 posts
msg #77219
Ignore hester
8/3/2009 11:51:19 PM

Bummer.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How do I return to specific filter chart at a later date?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.