StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · NIGHTLY EMAIL OF WATCHLISTS - SIMILAR TO WHAT WE HAVE WITH FILTERS<< >>Post Follow-up
Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #98875
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
2/3/2011 6:13:19 AM

Another feature request here. It would be really useful for me to be able to have the daily updates/output of several of my watchlists emailed to me each night, similar to what we already can do with filters.

Why? Because in watchlists we can get technical indicator values for indices rather than just stocks. We also may be watching for a specific stock to move above a critical value, and this can easily be built into the custom columns in a watchlist as well.

Hopefully this is an easily implemented feature - you are working on watchlists 2.0 (which i visually quite nice) so why not give us the ability to set these up with nightly emails?

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #98877
2/3/2011 6:29:39 AM

Great suggestion! We have added your idea to the feature list for the new StockFetcher watch list feature.

StockFetcher Support

djones000buck
206 posts
msg #98880
Ignore djones000buck
2/3/2011 11:03:32 AM

Great addition,

On a semi related note.. Any chance of you guys increasing the number of columns we can display for filter results...

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #98881
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
2/3/2011 11:07:25 AM

Why wait? Consider giving this option to us with the current watchlist features as well.

There has been marginal progress on WL 2.0 over the past few months, no updates posted since version 0.70 on 7/23/2010 (six months ago). When is the next update expected? In the interim, why not provide this function to the core Watchlist feature already used by everyone here?

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #100108
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
4/4/2011 6:29:02 PM

Any update on this?

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #100111
4/4/2011 6:35:54 PM

Thanks for the feedback and follow-up! As we posted in the Watch Lists section, we are looking to have an update to the new Watch List feature, but do not have an time estimate at this point.

Thank you again for the feedback!

StockFetcher.com Support

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · NIGHTLY EMAIL OF WATCHLISTS - SIMILAR TO WHAT WE HAVE WITH FILTERS<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.