StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · having a watchlist of stocks that i can view as myfilter results<< >>Post Follow-up
jaeho555
4 posts
msg #109874
Ignore jaeho555
1/6/2013 8:50:45 AM

I'm wondering if I can have a list of stocks that I can view like I can see in the results from My Filters as multiple charts in one screen.

There is a watch list here but I can view all the charts simultaneously, as they're just one big list.

four
5,087 posts
msg #109880
Ignore four
modified
1/6/2013 1:24:23 PM

Does this help...

The nickname or ID is used to identify your list in your stock filters. For example, if the nickname for your list is LongShots, then a sample filter using stocks from that list would be:

show stocks where MA(10) crossed above the MA(50)
and apply to watchlist(LongShots)

To filter using mutiple lists at once, simply separate the lists by commas:

show stocks where MA(10) crossed above the MA(50)
and apply to watchlist(LongShots,HotPicks)

Also, your watch list nickname should be short and can not contain any spaces. This is to help with remembering the nickname when creating your filters.

Use syntax below to just view watchlist:

apply to watchlist(LongShots)

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #109881
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
1/6/2013 1:38:58 PM

Just create a filter that says "watchlist(XX)" and that will give you what you want.

jaeho555
4 posts
msg #109889
Ignore jaeho555
1/6/2013 4:30:04 PM

thanks, exactly what i was looking for.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · having a watchlist of stocks that i can view as myfilter results<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.