StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · New Feature: Customizable Primary Plot Height<< >>Post Follow-up
Steve
8 posts
msg #26090
Ignore Steve
3/20/2003 1:52:53 PM

We've just added the ability to customize the height of the primary plot.

To customize, visit the Settings section and select "Primary Plot Size".

The plot height can also be customized by using the phrase "primary-plot-size is ###". For example:

Fetcher[find stocks where price is above MA(20) and draw MA(10) and draw MA(30) and primary-plot-size is 350]

Steve

sarohde
14 posts
msg #26097
Ignore sarohde
3/20/2003 9:02:07 PM

I tried this from the link above and all I received was a chart about on inch tall.

dsafari
43 posts
msg #26099
Ignore dsafari
3/21/2003 3:09:41 AM

Thanks stockfetcher, this is far better then what was currently their for viewing price action.

Steve
8 posts
msg #26101
Ignore Steve
3/21/2003 10:21:41 AM

sarohde,

Thanks for the feedback! We think we've discovered the problem. When you have a chance, try that link again and let us know if you still see the problem. The problem should be resolved now.

Regards,
Steve
StockFetcher.com Support

dsafari
43 posts
msg #26110
Ignore dsafari
3/22/2003 3:31:03 AM

Minor point. With the flash charts and setting the primary plot to maximum (I think it is 400 from memory) it makes a large amount of whitespace on the bottom. The scroll bar will scroll down for a very long time before representing the end of the page. Again, only a minor point but i thought you would want to know.

tomb
267 posts
msg #26131
Ignore tomb
3/24/2003 10:17:13 AM

Hi,

Thanks for mentioning the extra-space on the flash charts. This is actually a side-product of allowing dynamic chart-resizing. It certainly is not ideal to have the large amount of space in the window, but by creating a larger canvas StockFetcher can create nearly full-screen flash charts!

Thanks again,

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

sarohde
14 posts
msg #26135
Ignore sarohde
3/24/2003 8:33:13 PM

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the delay on my feedback, but yes everything works fine now.

Thanks - Steve

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · New Feature: Customizable Primary Plot Height<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.