StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Breakout filter you may want to take a l@@k at.<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
robdavis
69 posts
msg #33107
Ignore robdavis
9/2/2004 1:43:50 PM

Tom,

> There is now a work-around for the IE limitation with respect to the posting of filters in the forums. If you have noticed the magnifying glass that has been around for a couple weeks, clicking on that will reproduce the original filter -- theoretically, regardless of browser make/model or filter size.)

GREAT! VERY GOOD! I've just tested it. Clicked on the magnifying glass, and the filter copied itself in full! And, FYI, my browser is an IE! And, FYI, I'm viewing a long-long filter! Hey, this is an improvement! Thank you, SF!

> Clicking on the link, within a long filter, is still bound by the same IE limitation.

True. But it's also nice to have the option of being able to click on the magnifying glass.

Rob

a52wkhi
6 posts
msg #33181
Ignore a52wkhi
9/8/2004 2:10:48 PM

riggs, your breakout filter is too limiting in my opinion. I think that you will like my filter.. It's more of an Investor's Business Daily breakout type filter. here it is...

show me stocks where the average volume(3) is more than 75% above the average volume(50) and the close is more than 10 and the average volume(50) is more than 75000 and the high 52 week high is less than 15% above close and the close has gained more than 1% in the last 3 days.

Best regards,
Dave

a52wkhi
6 posts
msg #33182
Ignore a52wkhi
9/8/2004 2:16:25 PM

And I have one for the weekly chart that works good too!

Show stocks where the weekly average volume(2) is more than 50% above the weekly average volume(20) and the close is more than 10 and the weekly average volume(5) is more than 500000 and the relative strength(^ixic,10) is more than 1.0 and the close gained more than 5% over the last 50 days and the close gained more than 5% over the last 2 weeks and the high 52 week high is less than 15% above close.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Breakout filter you may want to take a l@@k at.<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.