StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Explosive Stock Trading Strategies<< >>Post Follow-up
ibankcoin
24 posts
msg #127714
Ignore ibankcoin
modified
3/25/2016 10:19:24 PM

The above named book by Dr. Samir Elias is one that I very seldom ever see mentioned and it is probably one of the best trading books regarding how indicators and certain indicators work together ever written. Dr. Elias has another book called, Generate Thousands. In this book, Dr. Elias shares about how he traded options to make some really good money. Dr. Elias is the first to say that you can't rely totally on indicators in your trading, but he also points out and shows you how to use certain indicators together that will help you to be more consistent in your trading. I have over 200 trading books and I don't think any of them are as good as Dr. Elias' work. If you've read his books you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, I strongly encourage you to do so. They may not be available anymore. I tried to locate him on the internet and I could not find anything. If anyone out there knows what Dr. Elias is doing these days or if he is still alive, I would appreciate knowing. He should have written more books. He has degrees in engineering and economics and is one of those individuals who loves numbers and figuring out how and why things like trading indicators help or don't help. As Dr. Elias so accurately points out, they can be of great help if used correctly and together in the right way. Otherwise, it's a total waste. Check it out.

wcicom
5 posts
msg #127722
Ignore wcicom
3/27/2016 11:12:45 AM

Hi ibankcoin,

Here is his website where you can purchase both books, and I guess he also offers subscription services.

https://generatethousands.net/

novacane32000
331 posts
msg #127723
Ignore novacane32000
3/27/2016 2:19:37 PM

Hard to find ???? This book is readily available on Amazon . Many good reviews, some not so good.

ibankcoin
24 posts
msg #127737
Ignore ibankcoin
3/28/2016 10:11:58 PM

Unfortunately, Samir is not very active on that site that he himself use to run. It looks like the returns are pretty good, but I would prefer knowing Samir was there daily.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Explosive Stock Trading Strategies<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.