StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Filter help<< >>Post Follow-up
Sqwii
160 posts
msg #67441
Ignore Sqwii
9/18/2008 3:48:15 PM

I made one before but did not get any good answers :-)

I am looking for a filter which is good for holding a stock for "1-5 days" and there is plenty of filters in here like elder ray, black belt, TRO gap and ultimate confirmation... but I have tried to test them out and the best results was black belt..

But I dont really know.. which filter do you use and which filter do you "trust" and believe mostly in ? If you know a really good filter for holding a stock 1-5 days I would be gladly to see it and test it.

I would love that somebody would help me with this filter !

Thank you a lot in here for great postes

Sqwii
160 posts
msg #67444
Ignore Sqwii
9/18/2008 4:00:24 PM

It looks also that TRO scan for swing traders work a bit, but is there not any better filters out there ? please help thank you

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67456
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/18/2008 5:27:43 PM

NO.

There are NOT...LOL!

You need to focus on HOW TO TRADE more that WHAT TO TRADE.

Sqwii
160 posts
msg #67457
Ignore Sqwii
9/18/2008 5:35:19 PM

TRO

I am sure that you are right, but you know if you are working all day long and havent time to look at the stocks 10 times a day, then you need to buy a stock and hold it for at least 3 days.... thats what I wanted.

And I tell you thats because I am not investing with a HUGE amount of money and then the trading bank will take money every time I trade. Thats why I want some stocks to move more than 1% before I sell if you understand ?

It could be really nice with a filter which filter stock which are on the MOVE for the next 1-3 days..

Chris

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Filter help<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.