StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · How can I make a Swingtrade filter<< >>Post Follow-up
Yoda0629
4 posts
msg #126011
Ignore Yoda0629
11/3/2015 9:01:35 AM

Looking to build a filter for my swingtrading. The scan would scan for stocks that have closed above the 10ma and held it for at least 1 day. RSI would be oversold and increasing volume

Any help would be great !

Thanks

Josh

four
5,087 posts
msg #126020
Ignore four
modified
11/3/2015 10:26:19 AM

Link for Manual:
  http://www3.stockfetcher.com/download/sfuserguide2_0.pdf

The scan would scan for stocks that have (SEE CAPITAL LETTERS)

closed above the 10ma CLOSE > MA(10)
held it for at least 1 day CLOSE 1 DAY AGO CROSSED ABOVE MA(10) 1 DAY AGO
RSI would be oversold RSI(9) > 70
increasing volume VOLUME > VOLUME 1 DAY AGO

marine2
963 posts
msg #126037
Ignore marine2
modified
11/3/2015 6:44:19 PM

Keep it simple and use the Weekly Slow Stochastic(5,5) %K & %D. Or use the Weekly Macd(12,26) Fast Line & Slow Line. Write your filter at your comfort level. I hope that helps.

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #127657
Ignore pthomas215
3/20/2016 4:00:54 PM

Marine, you seem to be intelligent on this stuff. I am new to stockfetcher and dont understand how to keep it simple in creating a filter for swing trading. can you please explain?

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · How can I make a Swingtrade filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.